Tito Ortiz turned down offer to replace Davis..

Dogman - Brokeback and Ferrozze have no idea what it takes for an old person to prepare for a fight.
Mentally and physically

Fair enough, but he will never get another chance at a title shot.

Please stop responding to Ferozzo people - he's clearly a dumb f uck who only understands the nuances of MMA in broad-stroke, easily digestible fashion.

This man who has been fighting for nearly 2 decades and has already accomplished basically everything he can in the sport should MAN up and take this once in a lifetime opportunity (except that Tito has had these opportunities numerous times and cashed in half a dozen times on it already - since you know, he's been fighting for a long fucking time, so it's probably not QUITE as big a deal to him as it seems to be to you) to spend more time away from his young sons and perpetually-strifed personal life which I'm sure needs no attending to whatsoever.

Does Tito even want to be a fucking fighter?

osofine - Tito is coming off a huge emotional win for him. You could see after that fight all the weight that came off his shoulders im sure he isn't ready to jump right back into something like this. I believe if he had a recent win before bader he would have taken this fight no questions asked but I think he needs and deserves some recovery time mentally right now. Let the guy enjoy it. It's been a while and he was fighting to keep his job and you can't deny how much he loves his job. Phone Post

Good post Phone Post

Chris Power - Does Tito even want to be a fucking fighter?

Dumb post Phone Post

JDSFTW -
Chris Power - Does Tito even want to be a fucking fighter?

Dumb post Phone Post

Sorry, the sarcasm flew over my head I retract my statement Phone Post

just fought 11 days ago, camps take a toll, good move imo...

It's a smart move by Tito. He's finally back in the spotlight with a win and all that could be ruined if he goes out and loses to Rashad, especially if he gets finished. While I think now is the time to catch Rashad because he's coming off a layoff, Tito could also be overtrained and if they are on equal footing, I think Rashad is better than Tito.

Tito is smart to wait for the Franklin/Nog winner or Griffin/Rua winner. He'd get those fights with a full training camp and they'll have momentum behind them coming off a win.

I understand it, but as everyone else is saying, it's a pretty good opportunity. Riding the mojo from the Bader win, Rashad's long layoff, the fact that he would have won the first fight without the point deduction.

There's just a huge amount of upside. But I get why he doesn't take it. And it will bother me when he starts talking about his belt.

If Dana ask you to fight, you fight or end up like Kimbo. He lost one fight in the UFC and was cut because he refused to be a replacement in TUF.

Tito fucked up big time, especially when he ranted on how healthy he feels after his fight.

Dana can't wait for him to lose, he will get dropped immediately.

If he fought Dana would've kept him on team because of loyalty.

Smart move.. and people saying ticktuck? lol ok what does that even mean. You guys are the ones who are in the training room so its obvious you dont get it.

Anyone can talk tough and be brave on a keyboard. Tito is a dick tucker! wow look how easy that was to type. I guess it must be true.

hahahha all that for nothing...TITO ACCEPTS FIGHT!!

I said a lot of shit about tito dicktucking in this thread, but he just gained back all my respect and more. Tito fan now !! Phone Post

LOL at everyone constantly being owned by Tito

2JupitersTooMany -  LOL at everyone constantly being owned by Tito
PR -
2JupitersTooMany -  LOL at everyone constantly being owned by Tito

. Phone Post

BB 92

I said a lot of shit about tito dicktucking in this thread, but he just gained back all my respect and more. Tito fan now !!

You're the type of fan Tito doesn't need.

Who gives a shit about your 'respect'?

Dude has put it on the line 25 times (UFC record) against TOP fighters for over 14 years! If he had chosen to take the fight or not it didn't matter to a TRUE fan.

Good move Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you saw the upside to taking this fight. IF you want the belt this is the only way

KissMisery - BB 92

I said a lot of shit about tito dicktucking in this thread, but he just gained back all my respect and more. Tito fan now !!

You're the type of fan Tito doesn't need.

Who gives a shit about your 'respect'?

Dude has put it on the line 25 times (UFC record) against TOP fighters for over 14 years! If he had chosen to take the fight or not it didn't matter to a TRUE fan.

Hey fagbag, I don't know what it's like over there in Russia, but here in the US we can choose to root for whoeverthefuck we want wheneverthefuck we want. Phone Post

Russia?

So being a fair weather fan is something that ALL Americans do?

No, sir. Only a small percentage of losers, such as yourself do that.

What have you accomplished would make you believe that Tito has now "earned" it? Please.