Tito vs Marvin Eastman?

Why Zuffa why

?

Thats what titos next match is going to be.

Weird they would do this.

good matchup.

whats wrong with this match?? they are both coming off a loss.

I think the winner of this fight should fight the loser of couture/belfort...then the winner of that fight should be a contender and fight for the title.

So it should go something like this...tito/eastman, tito will win and then fight the loser of belfort/couture....belfort will lose, so then it will be belfort/tito to fight for a title shot.

I see nothing wrong with this match up, who else should Tito fight?

sounds like a good matchup... eastman has skills on his feet that offset titos grappling

styles make fights and heres why this is a good fight...

Eastman is a really good wrestler who outwrestled rampage in their match. His striking is better than tito's. Tito has better ground IMO and im not sure if he will be able to take eastman down because of his build and wrestling ability.

Overall I would be confident in saying tito is the better fighter but their styles matchup and a very good way.

"Eastman is a really good wrestler who outwrestled rampage in their match. His striking is better than tito's. Tito has better ground IMO and im not sure if he will be able to take eastman down because of his build and wrestling ability."

yes this is true that eastman did beat Rampage, but i wouldnt use that as a good example. Eastman will stand no chance in the ring with rampage today.

xxvaletudoxx: you may be right but I think he could still outwrestle rampage today. Tito doesnt have rampage's standup ability.

I think Eastman would win this Bad match up for Tito

1 Like

a flying knee to the sternum can ruin your whole day... and its must win for tito, little to lose for eastman

Why exectly Rampage would be able to Beat Eastman Easily?

THey both got better, and just becouse Rampage was picked up by Pride and Eastman by K-1 doesn't mean Rampage is so much better.

Eastman lost badly to Belfort, that's why people really underate him.

He seem like a great fighter and a very nice guy.

"I think Eastman would win this Bad match up for Tito "

I disagree. This will be a great fight.,

It will be a good fight and eastman has a good chance of winning.

Not a great fight. Would rather see Zuffa pay Metzger what he's worth.

I would rather see Tito fight Franklin. People will remember Eastman as the guy that Belfort destroyed with the knee that put the huge gash in his forehead. Zuffa was building up Franklin nicely, but it will all be a waste if they don't bring him back soon all because of a loss in Japan that nobody we don't really care about and that mainstream fans won't even know about.

Peter P

When did they announce this fight? Is it official?

UFC website.

Randy Couture vs Belfort.

Tito Eastman

Terrell Lindland

Joe Doerksen vs Joe Riggs

UFC 49