Tito vs Marvin Eastman?

lol at some of these comments, Marvin is gonna give Tito all he wants, and probably more. Just like Chuck, he and Tito have trained together, just like Chuck, Tito can't take him down. NOW WHAT?

Eastman should take xshanex's advice, or he may take the beating of his life.

"The first strike he threw in the fight opened up that abyss on Eastman's forehead, and the second strike he threw put Eastman on the ground."

KNEE to the forehead. Marvin spent too much time trying to feel the guy out, he was pre-occupied. Vitor kicked his ass that night and if they fought the next it could have been Marvin's night.

Win Vernon White Decision
Loss Vitor Belfort TKO
Win Alex Stiebling KO
Win Tom Sauer TKO
Loss Rich Franklin Submission
Loss Vernon White Decision
Win Floyd Sword Decision
Win Ioka Tianuu Submission
Win Quinton Jackson Decision

originalbadguy, who do you have in mind. I think Eastman would be a tougher fight than Franklin, Babalu or any other LHW with the exception of the big 3 in the UFC. I think this is a dangerous fight for Tito and I think it would make more sense for Zuffa to match him up with Tiger White.

Peter P

I like this fight the more I think about it. Tito has a good shot against Marvin if he can make it to the third round. Both guys are aggressive and push the fight, both are former wrestlers. This would be a good match up for both fighters.

Tito is too large for Eastman and he will take him down and elbow til a ref stoppage.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT FIGHT! Tito was at K1 Battle at the Bellagio a few weeks ago and Im sure he was keeping close tabs on Eastman's stand up that night.

xshanex, please tell me what tito's jock tastes like. Alot of fighters have been thumbed, almost none of them curled up into a ball and ducked against the cage/ropes like someone was taking their lunch money.

ttt

Tito will win! But Marvin is a tuff opponent. Hopefully with all of Titos Demons behind him we can see a new ultra aggressive old school Tito.

umm... Chuck beat Vitor and Tito. Let Chuck get a shot first. Even though he already lost.

Hey, Prince Albert:

A KNEE to the head is still a strike. There is NO arguing that.

I never said what specific appendage Belfort struck & opened Eastman's head with, because considering the people who read this forum, I did not think I needed to bother.

But I hope you feel better for pointing out something that I and everybody else already knew!!!

I do, thank you.

This is a great matchup. Tito better be becareful in this fight. Eastman got his @ss handed to him by Vitor doesn't mean he sucks. Everybody loses in a dominating way sometimes. Although i'm a big fan of Tito, i think this fight could go either way.

Although I'm far from being a Tito fan, I believe that this fight will not go the distance and, at the end, Tito will be doing some corny-ass grave digging act.

Tito could end up like Stiebling, out cold from a straight left. I think that Tito will take Eastman down and win, but he better be aware on the feet because Beastman hits like a truck. I was there live when he KO'ed Stiebling, the sound of the punch was ridiculous.

1) The Beastman is an A level fighter & in the top 20, period. This is not an easy fight for Tito.

2) Tito is delivering again by fighting more often against better opponents. You really have to admit.

3) We will see if Tito can or cannot take down Marvin. I think he can & he will. I also think we will see a much more confident & relaxed Tito on his feet.

This will be a great fight.