TKO 16: Fabiano's opponent is...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TKO Communications is proud to announce Wagnney Fabiano's opponent for TKO 16: Infernal on May 22nd at the historic QUEBEC COLISEE in Quebec City, Quebec.

This fight will be for the TKO World Super Lightweight Championship and will be a prelude to the next event TKO 17: UNIFICATION where TKO World Champions will clash with TKO Canadian Champions to create a unified TKO Championship belt in every weight class.

Facing off against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt WAGNNEY FABIANO (1-0-0) will be none other than American Wrestler TOMMY LEE (6-2-0). Tommy made a name for himself in MMA with a quick victory over TKO Canadian SLW champion MARK "The Machine" HOMINICK. Hominick made it clear that he would love a rematch against Lee and show his fans that their first match was nothing but fluke.

If Lee is able to make it throught Fabiano that will lead to a rematch against Hominick for the unification in September. If the fight goes the other way and Fabiano gets the belt, this will lead to one of the most exciting fights of 2004 when the Super Striker Hominick meets the Super Grappler Fabiano - either way, this fight promises a story line that will have fans across the country talk about for months.

"I'm really excited about this fight, I heard so many great things about Tommy Lee. He's a great wrestler with thunderous slams - he also can go toe-to-toe with anyone. This is a high profile fight and I'm really looking forward to that one - the addition of Lee vs. Fabiano just makes TKO 16 the best TKO card ever" stated a very proud TKO President, Stephane Patry.

Tickets for this event are flying like crazy but some good seats are still available by calling the TKO Ticket office at 514-999-7531 - for more information please visit www.TKOZONE.tv

www.TKOZONE.tv

Awesome. The idea of TKO Champions is much better than World/Canadian champions. Go Wagnney!

"Tommy Lee, has eaaarnned dee raight to challenge me... I 'ave accepted!! TOMORROW NAIGHT, ONLY OONNNNEE MAN, WILL LEAVE dee RING ALAIVE!"

Barakas, rd 1!

Should be a good fight.

Look for Tommy Lee to try and Heel Hook the heck out of Wagnney or work the Ground'n'pound.

Wagnney will be tested big time here. It's gonna be a good fight, as Wagnney's wrestling will surprise many, many people.

I think the winner will not only have the best strategy, but whomever can tag the other one with the most strikes. Based on MMA experience, Tommy Lee has theedge.

Looking forward to this bout.

Awesome matchup...

Should be a great fight! Winner takes Hominick makes it sound even better!

Tough fight for Fabiano, but we'll see a good fight whatever the outcome.

ttt

I thought the inside of this thread was gonna read:

"gonna be announced this weekend."

All jokes aside this is very smart matchmaking and should be quite entertaining.

Wagney is a very good wrestler and is hard as heck to take down and I've been told that by some very good wrestlers.

This card is top notch.

Has Wagnney been working on his striking since his first apperance in the UCC?

Wagnney by TKO (strikes from mount), 4:00, R1.

BB

I hope Pamela Anderson will be with him...

""I'm really excited about this fight, I heard so many great things about Tommy Lee. He's a great wrestler with thunderous slams - he also can go toe-to-toe with anyone. This is a high profile fight and I'm really looking forward to that one - the addition of Lee vs. Fabiano just makes TKO 16 the best TKO card ever" stated a very proud TKO President, Stephane Patry."

I wonder if there is not a better way for Stephane, when he is typing - or dictating what is being typed -to not make it sound as if he were being interviewed.

Quite the match. ttt for Professor Fabiano

Gonna be a great fight and lead into an even more exciting fight!

When is Mark Bocek going to fight again?

I agree with YL2.

I hope Pamela comes too...

According to this, if The Crow beats Fontaine, he gets a rematch with Horn... Patry seems to organize these things for his protege.

Does that mean Horn will also fight the winner of the Mahood/Cote fight on the same card ??

;)

I wouldn't be surprised, rumour has it Jeremy likes to fight alot.

ttt for Wagnney!

JHR wrote "Does that mean Horn will also fight the winner of the Mahood/Cote fight on the same card ??

;)

I wouldn't be surprised, rumour has it Jeremy likes to fight alot."

Damn i haven't thought of that hehe

Patry likes to organize things so he can get as much money in his
pocket as possible. If Horn fights David again, Patry (The
Manager) will get a larger cut of the coin if David wins.