TKO 16 NEWS: FABIANO IS BACK!

3 fight deal sounds good.

Colangelo x Leo Santos someitme in the fall or winter also sounds good. What say yee TKO?

3 fight deal sounds good.

Colangelo x Leo Santos someitme in the fall or winter also sounds good. What say yee TKO?

When I stopped in the other day to roll a bit at Wagnney's he was super pumped to get back into the ring. The time before that when I stopped in he was throwing leather in the ring.

Whoever he goes in the ring against is gonna have some serious fighting to do.

Okay Dougie you let the cat out of the bag and now yo must be killed.

Wagnney's a great athlete in everything he does and I can not see why MMA will be different.
I sure TKO will get a following from Toronto now that Wagnney is signed.

Colangelo x Leo Santos sounds like a match.

Like I said...I'm interested. Just contact Lynn@renzogracie.com, find an eevent willing to host the fight...maybe tell Leo Santos we're even talking about all this and away we go! He's a GREAT grappler...it would be an honnor to fight him.

I told Leo about this. He's interested too.

1) I have spoken with Lynn Lane at Renzo's and he's a great guy. Would like some day to meet him and visit Renzo's too.

2) Karmarep, ever since I was a kid and watched the pink panther/inspector clueseau I have always wanted to have a friend who would repeatedly would try to kill me for no reason whatsoever. That's the best birthday gift ever. Thank you.

=)

Is that your sly way of letting us know it is your birthday?

Consider it done Dougie. Just let me know when your in town next.

Dougie was trying to hook up with Lynn until he found out Lynn was a dude! :o)

lol

No, my birthday is in October.

I knew Lynn was a dude. In fact, he says he wants to come to Canada to hang out with some french chicks.

I am pretty sure that is why he manages Mr. Colangelo, even though pimpin' ain't easy.

=)

okay enough of the small talk. Who is Wagnney matched up with??? Anyone ??

Shuuuuu Dougie! You're letting the cat out of the bag my man! Believe me...pussy is better in the sack! Don't ask...I'm talking out of my ass! It's Friday!!!!!

LOL!!!

Mr. Colangelo, please tell those guys at TKO that I know they have a secret stash. They're not fooling me.

ttt