TMZ Reports on GSP Issues

VitorBundyRuinedMyDanus - I thought George's might have been gay, I'm gal he likes girls Phone Post 3.0
Why would you care if he's gay or not? Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Stigga -
MediumRareMistake - Fuck tmz and Dana if this ends up being true and he says GSP's dad dying "isn't that bad" Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Dana on only new about the baby and he will "persuade" her to get rid of it.
He will fly up to Canada and give her an abortion of the night bonus. Phone Post 3.0

haha

FreightTrain - 99 problems and a bitch is one...

She's all fuckin 99 of em, he needs a ma-chine gun Phone Post 3.0

Someone commented on the TMZ article:

"I don't believe this. Stéphane Patry, his first manager, said in an interview yesterday his family was healthy and that the issue was probably a multi million dollars lawsuit by former manager Shari Spencer."

Mo money mo problems.

MMA Lives Here - Oh man.

In, shamefully Phone Post 3.0

This - I wish people would just stop visiting their site and watching their show; so they'd fuck off and mind their own business.

If these are the problems Dana thinks "aren't as bad as he thinks they are" then that's some real low shit right there. I hope Georges pulls through and all of these issues get ironed out.

Dana must be the Winston Wolf of MMA got Rampage out of all his shit was getting guys out of jail to fight now he is on GSP to get him back in the cage for a major payday rematch. However if Georges dad is ill then he should let him have as much time as he needs. Phone Post 3.0

Stigga - Someone commented on the TMZ article:

"I don't believe this. Stéphane Patry, his first manager, said in an interview yesterday his family was healthy and that the issue was probably a multi million dollars lawsuit by former manager Shari Spencer."

Dude seems to be under tons of pressure. And if that cunt is really suing him, good luck getting future clients.

I know it's tough to lose a parent, but you still show up to work. Life goes on. If that's even what's happening. Phone Post 3.0

indianrob - I know it's tough to lose a parent, but you still show up to work. Life goes on. If that's even what's happening. Phone Post 3.0

Did you seriously just compare a regular office desk job the training camps, media appearances, sponsor work, weight cuts and actual fights that Georges has been doing non-stop for years now?

Georges got a girl pregnant? 

Well at least............he finished.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Puts on sunglasses*

Chris27 - 

Dana can be a dick but I just dont believe he would say its no big deal that GSP's dad is dying.

Now getting a girl knocked up could be true and frankly thats not a big deal, not something that should keep you from fighting, even if you dont want the kid. 

It is if it's someone who is not mother material and you know you're in for a lifetime of gold digging bitch.

When people want to push a certain agenda/angle, they contact TMZ.  That's all I will (cryptically) say.

Thank god for coathangers Phone Post 3.0

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Stigga - Someone commented on the TMZ article:

Dude seems to be under tons of pressure. And if that cunt is really suing him, good luck getting future clients.
Rumor was he was fucking her so he didnt have to pay her... Could be both rumors here Phone Post 3.0

Isn't there a youtube video of Rogan showing GSP how to handle an unwanted baby? Phone Post 3.0

Hope this shit isn't true, especially about GSP's dad. This would look really poor if it's all speculation, and it would look even shittier if it's true after Dana said it's "no big deal".

In Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - Hope this shit isn't true, especially about GSP's dad. This would look really shit if it's all speculation, and it would look even shittier if it's true after Dana said it's "no big deal".

Not for nothing, but this already looks like shit. Way too much glee on this issue.

ducks rotten vegetables