To date, only 11 UFC fighters have done this

Lol, youth of today is funny.  You want everything NOW.  If you can't google it, it drives you MAD lol

Guess I'm lucky being born 41 years ago so I was able to learn things like patience.

I provided information you couldn't google the answer.  Weird that I get hate for that but I'm not going to change anything.  Ya'll need to quit being so demanding and easily offended.

2 Likes
Shugum - 

GayChi

Barbosa

Aldo

Barbosa has, but are you sure on the other 2?

I know Alex Perez won a fight with leg kicks(calf kicks to be exact)

Been an eskimo brother to Blaf?

BringBackHeadbutts - 
Shugum - 

GayChi

Barbosa

Aldo

Barbosa has, but are you sure on the other 2?

I know Alex Perez won a fight with leg kicks(calf kicks to be exact)

Guessing based on fighters who use that technique

On one of the countdown or preview shows, they mentioned how Alex Perez was one of 11 fighters to win a fight with leg kicks. 

They didn't go into detail about the other 10 though.  I was hoping as a collective group we could list the fighters/fights it was accomplished.

BringBackHeadbutts - 

On one of the countdown or preview shows, they mentioned how Alex Perez was one of 11 fighters to win a fight with leg kicks. 

They didn't go into detail about the other 10 though.  I was hoping as a collective group we could list the fighters/fights it was accomplished.

ruas-varleans

i think the guy who beat nick serra in ufc

rizzo beat severn with 1 leg kick

Pedro Rizzo also beat Ken Shamrock with a leg kick but it wasn`t in the UFC ^^^

A lot of time has passed and Pedro still has arguably the best leg kicks.

ranier wolfcastle -
BringBackHeadbutts - 

ruas-varleans

i think the guy who beat nick serra in ufc

rizzo beat severn with 1 leg kick

I was also thinking of Ruas. I know Pat Barry had one and I think Edson Barboza has had at least two.

Banged ops mom?

BringBackHeadbutts -

To date, eleven fighters have won a UFC fight via leg kicks.

What a let down 

knockoutfighter - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

What a let down 

Sorry.  How about you find an exclusive UFC stat that isn't searchable though google and post it to show me how to contribute better?

BringBackHeadbutts -
knockoutfighter - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

What a let down 

Sorry.  How about you find an exclusive UFC stat that isn't searchable though google and post it to show me how to contribute better?

Alright, I'll give you two

To this date only 27 fighters have ever done this. 

And also 

To this date only 20 fighters have ever done this. 

Oh fuck I can give you another off the top of my head

To this date only 2 fighters have ever done this

Pat Barry

Antoni Hardonk

Brandon Vera

lancearmstrongsmissingtesticle - 
BringBackHeadbutts -
knockoutfighter - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

What a let down 

Alright, I'll give you two

To this date only 27 fighters have ever done this. 

And also 

To this date only 20 fighters have ever done this. 

I don't think you are trolling and hope you are not, so assuming you actually have something, I am happy to play along.  

Will definitely need some hints though.

lancearmstrongsmissingtesticle - 

Oh fuck I can give you another off the top of my head

To this date only 2 fighters have ever done this

Hint on this as well. 

Twister?

Bryce Mitchel and Zombie?

D, don’t listen to the critics in this thread. Sure you could have given specific criteria or more clues but who cares. I enjoy these types of threads, as they are fun in nature and pretty rare nowadays. Keep doing your thing. 

MasterofMartialArts - 

D, don’t listen to the critics in this thread. Sure you could have given specific criteria or more clues but who cares. I enjoy these types of threads, as they are fun in nature and pretty rare nowadays. Keep doing your thing. 

I always appreciate your positivity homie!  You're one of the best!

For every 50 negative unappreciative post, it just takes one post of these to negate all the bad ones.  

My motivation to contribute has only grown, not waivered.  Thanks for the feedback bud!

BringBackHeadbutts -
MasterofMartialArts - 

I always appreciate your positivity homie!  You're one of the best!

For every 50 negative unappreciative post, it just takes one post of these to negate all the bad ones.  

My motivation to contribute has only grown, not waivered.  Thanks for the feedback bud!

Of course man. You’ve been providing value to the forum for over 10 years. Don’t let these motherfuckers get you down. I have many similar threads of yours in my subs from YEARS ago. If you were gonna quit, I think that would have happened long ago lol.