To those who claim HW Holyfield was juicing

At first I was like LOL but then I was like FUCKING LOL!

Weights a cancer patient could throw around

How old is he in that video?

1 Like

I don’t understand your point? I mean no one really understands your stupidity on here but are you trying to get a point across? He was a boxer you realize. Not a bodybuilder.

2 Likes

You think thats bad…alot of folks think Lance Armstrong was juicing. I mean just look at the guy!

13 Likes

O’Reilly???

Why would a 1%er athlete like Holyfield take steroids to do fucking 80KG bent over rows?

And dont bring up Lance Armstrong he was on EPOs and dabbled in HGH and other roids to come back from injuries and cancer FFS not to move up a non existent weight division

KNow your shit before you step to deez

Heavily muscled and endless cardio in his prime… I think thy all did sth. Tyson too

4 Likes

OP: If you’re trying to make a point with this thread, it’s not working.

8 Likes

O Reilly? What you’re talking about auto parts now?? Honestly, I don’t really know what you’re point is?? You’re such a dumb fuck, no one really knows what you’re trying to say. You think he was on steroids? You think he wasn’t? Obviously the gentleman talking about Lance Armstrong was being sarcastic. Once again, moron that you are, that went over your head too. I’m not trying to bash you, there are more unlikeable characters on here. But you are without a doubt the stupidest mf’r that’s ever signed onto this forum. No joke.

1 Like

Yomama is so stupid she thought Holyfield was clean

5 Likes

Don’t understand your point OP?

I doubt most heavyweight boxers are putting up big numbers. And why would they? Thats not what they do.

And Holyfield was 100% juiced to the gills.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure that yomamma was a girl. But that explains a lot. She really is not so smart. Maybe she is good in the rack……

6 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

“Good in the rack”

Ok?

1 Like

Holyfield’s traps are the most roidy thing I’ve ever seen

1 Like

of course he was juicing.
he used to train with Lee Haney for fuck sake.
I wouldn’t be surprised if foreman did in his comeback too.

2 Likes

Vote up for the WCW version of Eye of the Tiger.

REPORT: HOLYFIELD USED ALIAS TO BUY STEROIDS (nypost.com)

“Sports Illustrated’s Web site reported a patient of a Mobile, Ala., lab by the name of “Evan Fields” raised some suspicion among investigators. The so-called “Fields” shares the same birth date as Holyfield, has a similar address, and when reporters called the phone number associated with those prescriptions, Holyfield answered.”

" According to SI.com, the 44-year-old former champion is believed to be “Evan Fields” by investigators. He allegedly picked up drugs from a private Georgia urologist, whose offices also were raided. Authorities traced the drugs to Applied in Mobile, Ala., which was raided last fall.

The Web site reports that in June 2004, an individual believed by investigators to be Holyfield picked up three vials of testosterone, two vials of the drug Glukor, and injection supplies. Then, less than a week later, he received five vials of human growth hormone (HGH) and related supplies."

2 Likes

Evan fields lolololololol

You.mean i can’t achieve this with shrugs and creatine?

Some could.
Not you.

2 Likes