Todd Duffe

Poor kid has been training his ass off,and gets kicked off of UFC 99 in Germany, so we can see an over the hill washed up Cro-Cop. Dont get me wrong i was a big fan of Cro but his best fights are behind him. i think the UFC is making a big mistake by not getting behind Duffee. He is going to be the next big thing. I promise.

It's a business.  The kid will get rewarded and get a shot. 

While Duffe may be the next big thing, Dana needs to keep HW compelling and if Crocop is really back then Dana needs him in the HW stable as a contender because at best he's got 3-4 years left in him to do anything in the UFC. Crocop is highly marketable maybe fills an existing void for elite HW's. Todd will get his chance.

jongkiman - 
Carmelo Marrero - Poor kid has been training his ass off,and gets kicked off of UFC 99 in Germany, so we can see an over the hill washed up Cro-Cop. Dont get me wrong i was a big fan of Cro but his best fights are behind him. i think the UFC is making a big mistake by not getting behind Duffee. He is going to be the next big thing. I promise.

Crocop was 30% healthy when he was fighting in the UFC because of his Knee Injury and his long time Nasal Problem, now that he's 100% injury free, we can see a Crocop who's been a Monster during his K-1 days..Todd would boost his popularity if he join the TUF cause Kimbo will surely make that season the best TUF season in history

Wrong!!

CroCop only had nasal problems in the UFC, but he had those problems even before in Pride.

That can't be excuse.

Knee problems started before the Overeem fight, that was after his first run in the UFC.

What up Melo?

Chilling bro, on my 3rd cup of coffee, getting ready to punch Todd in his non-fighting face, i dont have to take it easy now. lucky me.

Nothing has been mentioned about getting Todd on a future card? What a bunch of bullshit, I'm more excited to see him fight than Crocop. 

Carmelo...can you tell Todd to stop wearing those Speedos to class....hes' scaring the children:)

It's not like they voided his contract. It sucks but he'll make his UFC debut soon enough.

Good thread.

Thanks, BTW!

Carmelo Marrero - Poor kid has been training his ass off,and gets kicked off of UFC 99 in Germany, so we can see an over the hill washed up Cro-Cop. Dont get me wrong i was a big fan of Cro but his best fights are behind him. i think the UFC is making a big mistake by not getting behind Duffee. He is going to be the next big thing. I promise.
Well, I agree that its not fair, but it is a business and the UFC are the top dogs right now!

So that gives them a license to do anything?

Mad Xyientist -  So that gives them a license to do anything?

Not at all MX.

Like I said, its not fair or right, but whos going to stop them?

Realisticallly, Todd should be allowed to say " no Dana, I am not stepping aside and I want the fight as it was promised".

Career wise, not a smart move!

sacredhate - While Duffe may be the next big thing, Dana needs to keep HW compelling and if Crocop is really back then Dana needs him in the HW stable as a contender because at best he's got 3-4 years left in him to do anything in the UFC. Crocop is highly marketable maybe fills an existing void for elite HW's. Todd will get his chance.

Todd is one of the few compelling HW fighters in the mix over inn the UFC....its a shame that we wont get to see him. I hope they at least pay todd his show AND win money regardless. That wil probably be less than Cro-Cops hotel suite for the weekend of the show. And half of what Dana will spend at Barneys on any given trip to the mall. And im not hating on anyone,Dana is my hero...Cro-Cop i could care less. I pray that Dana and Joe let this guy have his money so he can afford to keep training and eating....dude eats alot.

Todd has dedicated his life and time to the UFC....He is promoters dream, I hope they look after this kid(23 years old?). He takes his job serious and isnt afraid to fight anyone.

Props to Melo for the thread.

Athens ga in the fucking hoouussseeeeee

Business wise Crocop is more valuable for them in Germany. Nobody will be paying money to see Todd Duffee fight right now. Lots of people will pay to see Crocop fight. He is a big name in Europe.

But at the very least they should help Todd out with his training expenses that he had for this fight.

Diego stole my name - 

But at the very least they should help Todd out with his training expenses that he had for this fight.
I agree but I doubt hat would happen!

Duffees Kicks = death, I swear everytime I hear him kick the pads it makes me cringe thinking about what that could do to someones face. Also Melo is right the guy has litteraly been in the gym busting his ass everyday for the last 3 months and now he doesnt even get a chance to showcase his skills for anyone. Really shitty move on the UFC's part, but I think it will work out for Duffe in the end

ttt

nice shorts!! hah I will have you some new ones soon.