Tommy Fury ducking Jake Paul. Offered $1 million

Is he still pushing for the fight though? I thought it came out that his dad/tyson weren’t even going to train him for the Paul fight, said something like “hes his own man” and would train elsewhere

Is this bullshit happening or no? Paperwork is a B’s excuse tho

Last time I heard he was certain that Tommy would beat Jake. Seemed to still be pushing for the fight but Tommy was also training with Sugar Hill for a time.

Don’t know if he still is or not. If so this might explain the ‘‘he’s is own man’’ comments perhaps?

1 Like

This fight is turning into Khabib vs Tony, Cowboy vs Lauzon, and Fister vs Taco.

1 Like

Considering that reputation is so important to pikeys, Tommy’s behaviour here has been really bizarre.

He has humiliated himself over and over and for what exactly? I still can’t work out what he has gained (or stands to gain) by lying and doing all this?

Is not fighting in America really going to make a difference to the outcome?

“Anywhere” except america…

1 Like

Hasn’t Tommy been in the USA multiple times this past year and his dad hasn’t been allowed in like 15? Sounds like hes legit scared of this fight happening

3 Likes

That’s the impression I get as well. He also just turned down another offer to fight in the UK for $500,000.

Talked alot of shit but he does seems scared of losing to Jake IMHO.

1 Like
2 Likes

Exactly why some people say his heart isn’t in Boxing.

He would of been much happier as a Bodybuilder IMHO.

Bodybuilding takes a tremendous amount of discipline. Tommy is only interested in doing the minimum to become a celebrity.

1 Like
1 Like

Tommy knows jake would knock him out

1 Like

That’s true but the amount of photos he used to post showing off his body, led to many saying he clearly prefers Bodybuilding to Boxing.

If his heart isn’t really in the sport, it’s strange that he talked so much shit to Jake and kept calling him out.

KSI, the man who beat the man who was the only fighter to ever fight Floyd and not lose:

Quoting Khabib, gotta love it.

2 Likes

So why didn’t he go to the U.S embassy straight away and keep in touch with Jake’s team? He is also calling his own dad a liar.

It’s annoying because I was actually looking forward to this fight.

With this and John Fury coming out and saying tommy basically wasnt trying to make weight only tells me one thing. He is not confident he wins this fight, i agree with him…

2 Likes