Tommy Fury ducking Jake Paul. Offered $1 million

You say “good wrestlers” and “serious wrestlers” though. Most high school wrestlers are neither good nor serious.

I must be abnormal, I am a fan of a UFC/Bellator/etc. MMA fight where you can use every part of your body to win (I know, not step on heads while on the ground or gouge out eyeballs, etc.). Although this fight is against two boxers, I am not interested in plain boxing. I wish we could see Jake fight MMA soon. This is just a modified version of celebrity boxing. Jake thinks he is elite with his hands, I would love to see him try his brand against modern, young fighters in MMA. You have to be a well rounded fighter for that and Jake could prove that he is. Although I understand why he is doing this, it doesn’t do anything for me other than I check gifs and results when I wake up or after a night of work.

1 Like

True, but the folks being discussed here were “serious” wrestlers. Just about every wrestler in the UFC, that has been referred to as a wrestler, was a serious wrestler. All of them. No one who wrestled 3 months a year
would be called a wrestler.

What folks? Here’s what I wrote:

Most high school wrestlers only wrestle three months a year.

in reference to Jake Paul, not some UFC wrestler. The folks I was discussing were high school wrestlers in general. Then you said you disagreed “big time” because serious wrestlers wrestle more than that, but that does not contradict what I wrote. I didn’t say anything about serious high school wrestlers.

As you have confirmed, most high school wrestlers (the folks under discussion) are neither good nor serious.

Didn’t realise JP was ghey

Beep

This is legit making Tommy look scared here.

However he is a pikey so he could definitely be up to something. There is reason you can’t trust those dirty fuckers.

1 Like

Cant disagree.

There is no way that a UK fight makes nearly as much as an MSG fight. Tommy and his handlers are retarded and dont understand the fight game if they are trying to pull this shit. Tommy is doing the opposite of what actual prize fighters do.

1 Like

Tommy’s looking like a straight fool with this and I don’t think nor do I think his boxing fam thinks he would win. I think this might be grandpappa Fury speaking up and saying you ain’t embarrassing the fam by getting smoked by a loud mouth YouTuber who just started boxing. Btw I used to despise the Logan’s but damn hes putting in real work and you can’t hate on that.

3 Likes

They are definitely up to something that’s for sure.

Can’t say what though, that’s the trouble with pikeys they can be very hard to predict sometimes.

1 Like
2 Likes

I dont think they are up to anything.

Fury said he would fight Paul with one arm prior to the first fight and then pulled out with a broken rib.

Fury is not a good boxer and i think hes genuinely concerned about losing to Paul. This is not a good look for him but would be far worse if he went and lost.

John Fury would probably never talk to him again…

But why would he accept the fight twice only to back out?

I can understand getting scared the first time and backing out until you feel ready, but to back out again makes no sense.

His own father was aggressively pushing for the Jake Paul fight last year too. Why would he do so if he wasn’t confident in his son being victorious?

I agree with what your saying, I just cant get round the story of him being refused travel to america.

He would have known what paperwork to fill in, he would have known about the criminal connections issue and it just seems to have a lot of holes.

John Fury is confident because of the family’s fighting heritage. Tyson being as good as he is probably adds to it.

Tommy is not and will never be that. Im putting money on a Jake Paul win if they ever fight, and i cant believe im even saying that. How tommy has conducted himself for these 2 fights is embarassing.

1 Like

Yeah it’s very strange I agree. That’s why I was wondering if he is up to something because it doesn’t make sense on the surface.

Pikeys have a (well earned) reputation in the UK for being scheming conniving little shits.

Agreed that Tommy’s conduct has seriously damaged his reputation. His actual Boxing skills for someone who has been doing it since he was a child are surprisingly average.