Tommy Morison calls out Chuck

"No one hits harder than Foreman" But has he been hit with 4 oz gloves?

"stand up isnt all about boxing"

Maybe not, I don't think clinches are what Chuck was referring to. I think Chuck literally thought in his drug-induced stupor that he was going to knock Tommy out like he was Ray Mercer and it was 1991.

Foreman was an old man. A prime Foreman would have eenihilated Tommy.

100 million in purses for a false positive? There's more to this than meets the eye. If that were true, he would sue the crap out of the lab that did the test, and I didn't hear about that happening, did you?

"I've seen John Castle box quite a bit. The guy has a great muay thai background. Anyways, John Castle does not hit as hard as Chuck Liddell but he's definitely a better boxer than Chuck. I'm afraid that if Chuck chose to stand and throw punches with Morrison that he's going to get DESTROYED!!!"

I was thinking the same thing. Castle is a better kickboxer than Chuck. Granted he fought Morrison in boxing not kickboxing. Also it should be noted Castle doesn't have a great chin. I would concur that he is a better striker than Chuck though. Chuck would definately have to change the way he fights to beat Morrison.

I also think it is terribly funny that Chuck calls Morrison out in an embarrising drug induced stooper shown on TV and then Morrison comes back and says he'll fight him. The whole thing is rather funny.

chuck would never try to take down liddel, he's not that type of fighter."

chuck would never try to take down liddell wtf? get off of here

"Morrison's bombshell announcement comes over a decade after his previous bombshell announcement that rocked the boxing world that he had tested positive for AIDS."

Article lost it's credibility right there for me.