Tommy Morison calls out Chuck

"chuck would never try to take down liddel, he's not that type of fighter.

have you seen chuck take anyone down in any fight? he'd bang it out with morrisson"

You must not have seen his fight with Alistair Overeem.

Chuck VS Pele

chuck called him out,, even if he was high he called him out probally as a joke which means he thinks tommy m. is a joke,,,well if thats the case he should take the challenge and bang with him and then chuck will realize he is the joke.

in MMA Chuck would win hands down, imo.
regardless, however, unless Chuck wants the HIV he should not take this fight in my opinion. And why would any MMA org. want the dude fighting for them spreading that shit around.

That would be a stupid fight for Chuck. Lidell would beat him to a bloody pulp. Not what you want to do with an AIDS victim.

LOL @ the poor striking skills of MMA being called out.

Chuck better hope he can take down Tommy Morrison. I don't think he's dumb enough to swap blows with him. Chuck got mauled by a rough Quinton Jackson, for god's sake. I wonder if Chuck believes his own hype?

Let's see how effective that round-house punch is against Tommy Morrison.

meh

interesting

He thinks he never had it...that he was given a false positive.

He gave up $100 million in purses over the past 10 years because he never explored the possibility it was a "false positive" until now?

uh, ok........

I think this is an elaborate troll job. I googled Morrison's name and found no article about any of this. The writing in the article also sounds extremely amateurish. I think we've all been duped.

"He recently started boxing again and was cleared to return to the ring by the West Virginia Athletic Commission after passing a battery of medical tests in Arizona, the results of which were forwarded to West Virginia"

Isn't this true? I thought he boxed again a few months ago?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Morrison

[edit] Testing Negative for HIV
His return to prizefighting came after several years of his belief that he was given a false-positive HIV exam in Las Vegas. Since December 2006, Morrison claimed that he had tested negative for HIV on four occasions.[1] The head of the Arizona State Boxing Commission personally watched Morrison take a blood test at a lab in Phoenix, and received the official results demonstrating that Morrison was HIV negative.[1]

As a result of his negative test in Phoenix, Morrison was licensed Tuesday February 20, 2007 by the West Virginia Athletic Commission and faced John Castle of Indianapolis in a four-round bout Thursday night February 22, 2007 at Mountaineer Race Track in Chester.[2] Castle (4-2, 2 KOs) had been knocked out in his last two fights. After landing few punches, and being scored behind at the end of the first round, Morrison swooped in with his trademark left hook to knock out Castle in the middle of Round 2.[3]

• really weird story here

Hold on this is a medical miracle..........He is cured from AIDS??? WTF???

I've seen John Castle box quite a bit. The guy has a great muay thai background. Anyways, John Castle does not hit as hard as Chuck Liddell but he's definitely a better boxer than Chuck. I'm afraid that if Chuck chose to stand and throw punches with Morrison that he's going to get DESTROYED!!! Anything other than standing and throwing and my money's on Chuck. But the guy is an orc. He's dumb enough to try and outbox even a decrepit Tommy Morrison. Being that as it is, Dana's not taking this chance.

Of course Chuck would get destroyed if he chose to stand with Tommy Gun. Seriously, Chuck isnt even a top 200 boxer in the US at his weight class. Good thing this is MMA and not boxing

"Of course Chuck would get destroyed if he chose to stand with Tommy Gun. Seriously, Chuck isnt even a top 200 boxer in the US at his weight class. Good thing this is MMA and not boxing"

Good thing for Chuck. I hope he's got people telling him how big of a dumbass he was for saying he wanted to stand and trade with Tommy. If a fight between the 2 would ever happen, and I don't think it will, Chuck's going to be held to those comments.

Of course this is a troll job. I mean just read what it says "i'll fight chuck anytime, anyplace, anywhere". Now we all know "Tommy Gunn only fights in the ring!!!"

Lowsingle22,

There's a back alley with a dumpster by which they can settle it once and for all.

Tommy shouldn't have to make 205. Chuck called him out. If you call a man out you should be ready to fight at their weight, not yours!

Also, Tommy's right, Liddle has never been hit as hard as Tommy could hit him. I think standing the is a Tommy knockout, either guy could get knocked out, but I'd say there's a 75% chance it would be Chuck.

The real question is, is Chuck smart enough to shoot a take down (something I don't recall him ever doing even when Rampage was beating him up)? Also, is Tommy smart enough to train wrestling and bjj?

I'll watch the ppv, and so will millions.