Tony Ferguson losing his mind on Twitter

2 Likes

I remember watching live. My heart had sunk at thet point. I know he wasnā€™t the same fighter.
Prime Tony Ferguson is the best LW thats ever fought in the UFC.
Heā€™s a guy that got fucked by not being able to fight every few weeks. The training fucked him. Making him wait to fight onece or twice a year is where he hit the skids.

Tferg has been a tool since ultimate fighter when he got into it with that other fighter that was having child issues and Tony was like ā€œwhereā€™s your kid nowā€

Ever since then I felt tony was a kinda of a shit person

3 Likes

Crazy lives matter!

Because he trained like a donkey brain. Some Mexican on a BMX threatened to kill me outside his old gym. I told him to fuck off. I never actually went in there, it looked more muay Thai than MMA. I shouldā€™ve checked it out, itā€™s on Ventura avenue which is a bit sketchy.

Idk if heā€™s even in my top 5

I got a buddy who used to train there for about 4 years. Itā€™s a MT gym for sure. He didnā€™t seem to have any complaints.

Lol @ him faking the right then missing badly with the jab, Gaethje just taking a step back like wtf is happening right now

1 Like

Tony is a fuckin basket case and Iā€™m glad heā€™s been getting mauled in the cage.

2 Likes

He lost his mind years ago.

Me too. He is a head case, cringy, and a prick. I have enjoyed his recent beating tremendously.

2 Likes

@Chimonos_Revenge

A little progress maybe? Seems like fewer emojis in this tweet

1 Like

Still talks like half a retard though.

6 Likes

Whats the other half, cerebral palsey?

4 Likes

I dunno, Bath Salts?

Dude definitely has a screw loose

2 Likes

He strikes me as someone who got smacked around too much as a kid. (Not a criticism).

His hands are fuckin massive though.