Tony Ferguson losing his mind on Twitter

I do not think that word means what you think that word means.

1 Like

Werdum is the best. If Fedor was to lose, very happy it was to Fabricio.

9 Likes

Bullshit early decision that doesn’t count, I think I’m glad it was werdum who got him too. Although the randleman slam was fucken awesome, it would of been cool if he finished.

im a fan of T Ferg and DC But DC for sure was holding on to the towel to cheat on the scale Thats oldest trick in the book to hold on to something on a scale .Ive seen a few stand on their head thinking it shifts the blood lol

2 Likes

Im Sorry Orange county

Tony has always been a retard.

1 Like

Said it before, Tony is a complete dick. Now he is a dick with CTE.I don’t know how he has been able to fight after tearing up his walls looking for govt listening devices and his wife needing a restraining order because she was so afraid of him. Combine that with the fact he can’t win a fight and is getting smoked by everyone, it’s time to retire. I feel we are going to be reading about him a lot after he retires.

5 Likes

Tony just tired of all the fakes in the sport and now, unlike before, has less to lose so opening his mouth.

2 Likes

inconceivable

2 Likes

Must be Sicilian…

Is this an advanced Dale Gribble pocket sand tactic?

3 Likes

Everything about the guy is cringe except his fighting style and heart.

Sadly he is fast becoming a gate keeper.

Thanks for sharing.

It seems Tony’s comment was a direct reply to this, as a commentator DC is supposed to talking these guys up, not shitting on them when they lose.

It would be like Joe Rogan laughing on air at DC for crying when he lost to Jones… twice.

According to the UFC Werdum is only 4 inches taller :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish my four inches would be UFC’s four inches

8 Likes

I like both of them but Werdum was slightly shook & subsconsciously stepped back when Tony didn’t take his bullshit and stood up as well LOL

El Cucuy scary

1 Like

I’ve never cared for DC, always comes across as a sore loser and a Baby. Like you said he shits on people when they lose but he doesn’t want no one to shit on him.

4 Likes

I know it’s weird I never understood why he does that, makes his tweets really hard to read

1 Like

Hieroglyphics bruv. He’s gonna be remembered in time

Mind Reaction GIF

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

WATCH: When Tony Ferguson Threw Sand at Justin Gaethje in the Octagon

Someone from Ferguson’s corner shouted, “Give me sand, give me sand!” Amazingly, Ferguson seemed to reach out for some sand on the floor of the dirtless Octagon and threw it rather flamboyantly at Gaethje’s face. He followed it up with a magician’s wave and then continued fighting like everything was normal.

1 Like