Tony Ferguson's Controversial Win

Yves won last two rounds. Period. He was robbed. The real robbery was two judges giving Ferguson 10-7 rounds. WTF fight were they watching?

Nothing controversial here. Tony set and pushed the pace and had the better landed strikes all 3 rounds. Great fight though Phone Post

Go to all this trouble to record interviews edit video, make banners, host blogs etc.

Don't make the effort to make videos iPhone compatible thus preventing 20% from ever seeing one of your videos.

Self promotion, how does it work? Phone Post

a close fight that could go either way is not a robbery. I initially thought Yves would win just based on round by round scoring. Tony had the first easy. Thought Yves edged him out in the second and the third i gave to Yves but I could definitely see an argument for Tony winning the third.

The most clear moment of someone winning the fight was Tony in the first though. Good fight.

OftheWay - Hard to call. Certainly wasn't 30-27 for either fighter. Phone Post
sweet n sassy -
Neil Funk -  not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

I was watching with bias towards Yves and I still think Tony won Phone Post

Me too Phone Post

Great fight for Ferguson, but there is only one "el cucui"

Phone Post

Nothing contraversial about the decision. The scoring though was. 30-27? No fucking way. Phone Post

Not 30-27 but Tony won.. Phone Post

kyleburkle -  i had it 30 27 for ferguson none of yves strikes were effective

Yeah, kicking a guy flush to the chin/jaw does not constitute an effective strike. Yves did that numerous times, in addition to landing combinations. Ferguson has a great chin so he showed no obvious signs of being hurt after any single one, but they obviously add up. Some of the guys with the worst CTE at the end of their careers had no reported concussions.

Yves clearly won the 3rd round. He landed the harder blows and with more volume. FightMetric backs up that claim.

2nd round was a toss-up until late in the round. Yves landed the harder shots but Ferguson landed more significant strikes. But the late takedown secured the round for him. I'm not usually an armchair judge who likes a takedown to be the decider, but the round was too close for it not to be the case. Yves erred in trying to grapple with him at the time.

It was a very close fight which should have been scored 29-28 for Ferguson. The 30-27 scorelines were a joke and TUF bias.

FixedPartialArts - 
kyleburkle -  i had it 30 27 for ferguson none of yves strikes were effective

Yeah, kicking a guy flush to the chin/jaw does not constitute an effective strike. Yves did that numerous times, in addition to landing combinations. Ferguson has a great chin so he showed no obvious signs of being hurt after any single one, but they obviously add up. Some of the guys with the worst CTE at the end of their careers had no reported concussions.

Yves clearly won the 3rd round. He landed the harder blows and with more volume. FightMetric backs up that claim.

2nd round was a toss-up until late in the round. Yves landed the harder shots but Ferguson landed more significant strikes. But the late takedown secured the round for him. I'm not usually an armchair judge who likes a takedown to be the decider, but the round was too close for it not to be the case. Yves erred in trying to grapple with him at the time.

It was a very close fight which should have been scored 29-28 for Ferguson. The 30-27 scorelines were a joke and TUF bias.

Yeah, WTF?!?!?! None of Yves punches were effective but Tony was bloodied up by the 2nd round?!?! Someone needs to learn more before commenting. 30-27 was a joke. Tony won that fight no doubt in my mind whatsoever, but 30-27 is a joke and Yves strikes were effective.

sweet n sassy -
Neil Funk -  not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

I was watching with bias towards Yves and I still think Tony won Phone Post

Same Phone Post

I love yves. I agree Tony won, but I think 30 - 27 is incorrect.

I didn't realize there was a controversy regarding this fight.

Right winner, wrong score.

i thought Yves won...but im a little biased with the hometown guy..Tony was great....good fight

Close fight I thought Yves won. Ferg walked through a few KO blows. He has some serious potential

Very close fight, but I had ferguson getting the nod. He did more damage imo Phone Post

i have eyes i didnt think he won Phone Post

Ehhh...Ferguson won that fight 29-28..pretty clear cut IMO..

Always a fan of Yves, and it was close but Ferguson did win this.