Tony Kelley's 'dirty f*cking Brazilians' comment while cornering Andrea Lee at UFC on ESPN 36

A cuck who can dry hump

2 Likes

That seems a little overly dramatic for a UFC fight.

2 Likes

Qft

1 Like

Definitely not a big deal. Thank god the woke pussies that usually post on here decided to stay in mommy’s basement and not comment

2 Likes

Two people enter a cage to be the first to beat the other into unconsciousness, but my god if the cornerman dare say Brazilians are dirty cheaters!

3 Likes

This is funny to me, because I mainly recall American fighters using this. I’m pretty sure Trigg tried it against Hughes, and I want to say Chael’s teammate Lindland did it a few times.

1 Like

what was the illegl act, the “cheating”?

1 Like

What explains Paul Harris eye pokes and fish hooks then?
Paul Harris is a terrible example as he is the definition of dirty scumbag Brazilian cheat

I guess im racist too?

4 Likes

Paul Harris I still can’t tell if he was intentionally that much of pos cheater or just a mongoloid retard

10 Likes

Colby did it best in Brazil lol

8 Likes

Good ol’ Andrea KKK Lee and her gang of racist morons.

How’s her ex hubby these days? Wasn’t he a cop that had been to prison for murder and had racist tattoos when she met him?

Pure fucking class, just like the awesome humans here who are defending them.

3 Likes

Agree with me or you’re a piece of shit.

8 Likes

Honestly, i dont give a fuck just like i dont give a fuck if someone said dirty whites, etc. Stupid thing to say but not worth spending much time on.

1 Like

You sound like a dirty brazilian

5 Likes

If Andrea was fighting a Russia and he said “dirty Russians”, he would have been showered with flowers and a TV spot on CNN/Fox.

5 Likes

she is “a Russia” though

Andrea is KGB

3 Likes

Ingeniously masquerading as a MMA fighter on public TV while infiltrating our intelligence services. Those sneaky Russkies!

2 Likes

Brazilians are FILTHY ANIMALS. look a website dedicated to USA crime has more videos from Brazil . Killings errrrrrry day

3 Likes

Say that to their face, porra!

5 Likes

So explain what she did wrong again? Oh you dont have amyrhing so just going to bitch about her husband abusing her and somehow that makes her look bad? Youre a joke. And your screenname is spelled wrong, its “Douche”.

2 Likes