Tony Kelley's 'dirty f*cking Brazilians' comment while cornering Andrea Lee at UFC on ESPN 36

Your to sensitive when someone interjects.
I’m assuming your at the airport alone n grumpy

2 Likes

I think we have all been called worse then dirty (insert your ethnicity) cheat so not sure what’s the big deal

1 Like

I love that website. But it does have some sick sh*t on it. (Humans can be terrible to each other.)

1 Like

Chael fake tapped…

4 Likes

It’s so awesome people found something else to be offended about. Thank goodness.

5 Likes

I support Tony! Brazil is a dump

5 Likes

Stop being a Cunt for clicks jerk off. How bout that? Place is a dirty shithole, with passionate but scummy fans. This isnt new ass wipe, get a clue. Better yet be original, Colby and Baroni already used tbe “Dirty Brazilians” schtick… Go find your own you fuckin tool…

6 Likes

198 mass shootings in the first 19 weeks of this year in Murica. Bunch of filthy murderous animals.

what does that mean?

1 Like

To tap then claim that you didn’t.

1 Like

Now do Rio…

They say “mass shootings” to create images of crazy people shooting up churches but most of those “mass shootings” are just gang violence that NPR blames on people not in gangs while they also support shorter sentences for the perpetrators of the shootings.

NPR- Let the mass shooters out of prison!

Also NPR- Oh my god look at all these mass shootings!

NPR is garbage for morons.

3 Likes

Lots of people here saying it and not under those conditions.

sounds dishonest as fuck.

2 Likes

My favorite example is Trigg vs Hughes. Hughes has Trigg in a standing RNC. Trigg turns his body so his side is away from the ref then taps. Hughes doesn’t fall for it and keeps it on.

2 Likes

Matt Lindland did it with Murilo too. Anderson as well I think; i don’t remember.

*edit add: And against Filho

2 Likes

Every once in a while someone is so dirty so often that I actually kinda respect it. Lindland was that guy for me. I loved watching his fights. Also, he was Chael 1.0 but without the better looks and charisma. I remember he pissed off Rogan once because when Rogan asked him about the fight he said, “Well, you could say that fear was not a factor.”

2 Likes

Let Brazilians deal with him ha ha. Not bright to make so many enemies at once, but nothing to get your diapers in a bunch.

1 Like

Brazilians ain’t gonna do shit…Chael said worse and nothing happened…Colby said worse and nothing happened in Brazil.

3 Likes

Were you a Palhares fan?

1 Like

other fighter was ladey with cookie monster eyes?

2 Likes