Tony Kelley's 'dirty f*cking Brazilians' comment while cornering Andrea Lee at UFC on ESPN 36

@PaulieG Why dont you stop in for discussion instead of dropping off this crybaby shit and bouncing? Ttt

3 Likes

He won’t do it because he is a dirty fucking Youtuber.

4 Likes

Hes a fucken cunt, and thats the nicest ive got for him…

4 Likes

She was married to a Nazi, just saying.

2 Likes

There are no more nazis and even when there were they werent taking americsn members. You do remember that little war they were involved in together right?

2 Likes

Tony Kelley is your favorite racist fighter’s favorite racist fighter.

2 Likes

My understanding is that the standard accepted number of taps is three and that the “Brazilian tap” is an attempt at tapping once to convince your opponent to let the submission go, then continue the fight. If the ref tries to call you on it, you say it wasn’t a tap, that it was a strike or an attempt at grasping for position or whatever.

2 Likes

Yep, thats what I always heard, the one tap trick called.

Did Renan Ferreira try that on Werdum or did he do a full three taps and then just TKO Werdum after? I forget. Either way, fight got changed to NC.

1 Like

I actually was a Palhares fan because I loved how he could get the leg submission so easily when everyone knew it was coming.

I also don’t believe he always held long like everyone likes to claim. The incident where Rogan went batshit and counted out loud was shown in slow motion, so that was blown out of proportion.

That fight where Palhares kept raking the eyes was bullshit though. I don’t know how he didn’t get a DQ there.

Sounds very sneaky and dishonest. I think Mario Sperry did that once and so did Royce Gracie against a Japanese Judoka.

1 Like

You’re probably closer to correct than I was. I’m thinking where they tap where the ref can’t see it hoping the guy lets up the hold so they can escape. I guess I’m lumping any dishonest ‘tap’ in as the Brazilian Tap.

1 Like

I can’t really blame Tony then.

1 Like

I always liked the description of Brazil that someone on this forum posted.
“Brazil is if Mexico and the Jersey Shore had a kid, then taught it jiu jitsu”. Idk why, but that description always makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Sperry was not tetong to fool anyone, act like he was mad about the stoppage or any other brazilian tap nonsense. The only question was whether he was tapping or just wipiny the bloofnoff his hand. Either way there was nothing dishonest about it.

On a side note, Igor Zinoviev was the bodyguard/driver for Geoffrey Epstein which was interesting to see as a mma fan.

Yeah, I don’t care about her or anything she’s done. I wish there weren’t such a thing as WMMA.

1 Like

I don’t think it would of been that big a deal had she not been married to a racist before and he has had allegations of being a racist in his past also, Tony K that is. Aside from that I think the cameras catching him saying that between rds helped make this a big deal.

1 Like

See and no american should get offended for being called that cause it’s true. Some People in Murica suck too

2 Likes

Americans may be the MOST easily offended

3 Likes

So who are those skin heads who hail Hitler and have swastikas tattoos and wave swastika flags then? I’m pretty sure them and Andrea lee ex husband are Nazis🤨

1 Like

Badasses?