Took Adesanya at -175

If I lose (or when with my recent MMA wagering luck) how will it happen?  Kelvin's wrestling is much better defensively than offensively so I doubt he just outwrestles IA for 5 rounds.  If they decide to kickbox for 5 rounds I obviously don't see Kelvin winning that fight.

So if (when) I lose my bet how did it happen?  

Brutal KO from a left hook... if you lose. 

CloakedStar -

Brutal KO from a left hook... if you lose. 

That's what I was thinking as well.  Big straight left of left hook that either KO's him clean or stuns him and Kelvin follows up with strikes to get the TKO. 

I can see Kelvin catching him

KO

Rhys91 -

I can see Kelvin catching him

I actually can too to be honest but eating up all that range to do so will be the difficult thing.  Watching them face off sealed it for me.  IA just towered over him.  I just thought -175 was too good to pass up. 

Safe bet imo

I think he is gonna get wrecked imo.

Kelvin by KO

Kelvin might as well wrestlefuck him, like he did with Urijah Hall in the TUF final.

Flyers179 -

Wow! How come?

Adesa will ko him with a flying knee, late while Kelvin is a little gased and attempts a weak td.

Heard it first here.

BrckNoHitBk -

Adesa will ko him with a flying knee, late while Kelvin is a little gased and attempts a weak td.

Heard it first here.

Kelvin has really good cardio, maybe the best in the division. Watch the Neil Magny fight.

Kelvin is in for a beating. Good bet.

Hard fight to predict. Kelvin has a granite chin and KO power. 

Good luck

Imo people are sleeping on Kelvin. Kelvin is much more well rounded, has great cardio, great striking, great wrestling, never gives up, sick chin. He’s a big issue for anyone.

casting left or right will win this

floofy - Imo people are sleeping on Kelvin. Kelvin is much more well rounded, has great cardio, great striking, great wrestling, never gives up, sick chin. He's a big issue for anyone.

I like Kelvin's skillset as well, I just felt this was a bad matchup for him.  Adesanya just towers over him and is obviously an elite kickboxer.  I just don't see Kelvin taking him down and I think Adesanya will piece him up from range.  Kelvin is game, just overmatched physically in this fight I think.  

ShortElbowInTheClinch -
Flyers179 -

Wow! How come?

2 years ago he was fighting Melvin Guillard. In the UFC he has 2 stoppages in 5 fights with only one being really slick, and 2 weak decisions. I realize the spinny stuff is fun but all this hype is not based on merit, the guy hasn’t faced a real fight yet.

Kelvin is seasoned and has shown a great ability to move in and catch people despite being smaller. There is no reason he is an underdog besides hype. Kelvin has faced and beaten way better competition, and has a lot more experience against high level fighters.

I could be proven wrong here, but I would bet on Kelvin winning this fight by either submission or KO.