TOP FL FIGHTERS

Who would you say were the top ten FL fighters "NOT " with the UFC ,ELITE & WEC.

These fighters can be any weight ?????

MY TEN, (NOT IN ANY ORDER)

1, J. BROOKINS

2, E ..REYNOLDS

3, C. BLANCHARD

4, C. GRECO

5, G. JOESEPH

6. M. BRUNO

7. P.RODRIGEZ

8. B .CONNORS

9. M. GOMEZ

10 T. J COOK

David Vieira

Jason Patino would have to be there somewhere - one tough fighter

I know Ill piss some people off:

Brookins(7-2), Reynolds (9-0) and Conor (5-0) need a 155lb show down to see Floridas best active "non-big show" guy right now.

Paul R(although would win that that tourney^^, IMO) has been in EVERY big show on earth and thus shouldnt be on this list (Also Carl Greco ). 

Danny Ruiz, Jorge Masvidal, Dustin Denes, Tom Lawlor, Shane Primm. Lew Polley. Tons of talent out there.

I'm with you Rodribs although Brookins and Connors have moved down to 145 - just haven't fought at that weight yet.

So they need a show down with Mike Bruno?

Who would you showdown now with Eric Reynolds then??

Reynolds needs to bulk up or cut to 145 also for the next step up , IMO.

The Real Asian Cowboy... I was just about to come back and add a few names and you beat me to it. I had a brain fart trying to think of names because FL is really blowing up with great talent.

And, although he's not as active as like to see him be... someone else who needs to be on this list is MIKE LEE! Major talented and super fly as well!

The Real Asian Cowboy,

All those you mentioned are good fighters, I think we all agree, that Florida has some great talent.

Rodribs,
Great idea for Reynolds v Brookins @155, if they would agree to fight how do you all see it going.
What about other Fl fighter weight class 135lb 145lb 155lb 170lb 185lb 205lb & HW showdowns?.

David Vieira

M. GOMEZ

Tom Lawlor

Danny Ruiz

E ..REYNOLDS

Last but not least  Frank Santorre.  You may not have heard of him yet, but he is on the rise.

Mike Morris should be on the rise soon. He used to be with Team TYrauma was 4-0 in Thailand in Muay Thai. However, he is 3-1 and holds state KO record in FL in 4 seconds over Adron Morrison. On paper it is 5 seconds. He came back from a huge KO loss to winning 3 straight fights. Was even asked to fight for XFC 155 Lb title.

I think Gareth Joseph deserves a mention. May not be a top 10 just yet but definitely on the rise. He is 3-1 with his only loss to Brasco and alot of people say Joseph won that fight.

Gareth Joseph is SICK, he KO'ed Danny Babcock in an impressive passion. Danny Babcock is fighting Carl Malenko for RFC MW Belt in November, confirmed however going to be announced on the September Show.

Rumor has it that Tom Lawlor is on TUF 8! I just overheard a conversation at a show, just curious if true or not.

Rumor does have it...

How can Joseph have KO'd Babcock at RFC and Babcock still gets to go for the RFC belt?

Danny beat Elite XC vet Yosmany Cabesaz

One thing I have learned......is that there are no secrets in MMA. I overhear conversations all the time at mma shows.

James"bones' Austin145 lb 

Gareth Joseph 185lb

Danny "bad boy" Babcock 185lb

Joe "rambo" Robinson 170lb

Andrew Parker 205lb

Gilbert Burgos 145 lb

Jon Brookins 145lb 

Damn, I forgot about ANDREW PARKER!!!!!