TOP FL FIGHTERS

Ben, I dont know about some of that but "super fly " indeed!

^ It's all true.... I don't lie... and definately SUPER FLY!

Charlie Blanchard 170lb 

I think Mike Lee and Scott Bills are two great fighters. If I recall Mike has over 30 MMA wins.

Scott Bills making a comeback is a good call as well. Nice point Gordon!

my picks and im probably missing some

rene kronvold

joe robinson

eddie hernandez

rob kahn

danny ruiz

jonathon brookins

yosmany cavezas

james austin

gilbert burgos

danny babcock

eric reynolds

bruce connors

scotty bills

mike lee

andrew parker

lew polly

david viera

gareth joseph

charlie blanchard

world class your,

Joe robinson & Ed hernandez have a lot to give to FL mma, both unbeaten & crazy strength, you are doing a great job with them.

they both can go a long way in the sport good luck to them both @ RFC.

John Turner

Rene Kronvold,Rob Kahn solid!

thanks SG mma, Ross and i work them hard. They are both sponges always wanting to learn.

Add Steve Ramos to the list...

Once again shows with all the names coming up that FL has got to be one of the best states for great up & coming fighters.
With the RFC show next week & Cage warriors USA on the 23rd Aug we have a chance to see a lot of these guys fight!

Don't WFC have a show coming up too?

MMA CRAZE - Don't WFC have a show coming up too?

They are not on the fl commision web site thats were they would post a date if they had a show going on ?

The shows i can see for july & aug are RFC (Tampa) Cagewarriors (Orlando) & one in Fort Walton.

Justin Haskins is definitly top 5....He is 4-1 and only loss to Gomez and he was winning easily at the time in the 2nd round. He also is the Battlecage welterweight champion now.

Joseph and I had a good fight. I clearly won the first two rounds and lost the 3rd. I had some good ground and pound and then I mounted him twice and got his back....I was cut early and that had an effect. He is definitely tough and should be listed as should I....that was a tough fight between two good guys. We brought out the best in each other.

Brasco

Jose Figueroa just won the Battlecage 155lb title

And Edson Berto's name is nowhere to be found?

HOSEGOOD - And Edson Berto's name is nowhere to be found?

your right Edson is a great FL fighter, but this was for FL fighters not in UFC ,ELITE & WEC.

WOW, WOW WOW!!!,, fellas, he has NOT retired. he is healing from an injury, and this is well beyond Fl. Tommy "trauma" Sauer!