TOP FL FIGHTERS

my bad your right Brasco i agree you have to be considered one of the top guys in florida when are you fighting again. I also want to add TJ Cook  he just won another title.

Brasco - Joseph and I had a good fight. I clearly won the first two rounds and lost the 3rd. I had some good ground and pound and then I mounted him twice and got his back....I was cut early and that had an effect. He is definitely tough and should be listed as should I....that was a tough fight between two good guys. We brought out the best in each other.

Brasco

joseph is now fighting serkez from that same show, who do you think will win??

Hosegood, I heard you died. :)

Im thinking Berto isn't up solely because he's on a "big" show now.

Lets not forget about the ladies... Jessica Angular from ATT NEEDS to be at the top of that list.

your right Mike (jessica aguilar )is a top fighter, also nana berto she is a good fighter.

nana berto no easy pro debut beat jessica bednark(3-1 mma) pro kickboxer& boxer

I was going to say Tom Sauer. How about the return of Adam Copenhaver. He has a win over Clay Guida. I know Mike Lee knows him.

Im glad to hear Adam is back in Florida and hope to see him this weekend upin G-ville.  

Mike " paraguaio " Gomes.....

doesnt JZ Calvancante live and train in FL now or am i completely retarded?

i would have to say from a professional standpoint-Joseph. He is very athletic and has the uncanny ability to hurt you with elbows and knees. His wrestling is good, his MMA JJ is very good and his stand up is dangerous. Though mark Serkez keeps getting better and better and is working hard i hear...I say it goes to decision if there is no knockout in the first round...

As for me, trying to get on cards all the time-not easy. I gues i am fighting in Oct for sure though.

Brasco

GOOD LUCK IN YOU NEXT FIGHT JAMES, I HEAR ITS TOUGH FOR YOU TO GET MATCHED UP!

Eduard Guedes Jayson PatinoJoe RobisonMikey GomezBruce ConnersRapheal ChavezJason CarepelluciGlenn Mincer Jonathan Brookins

(7-3)Reggie Pena

Reggie Pena  has been on the rise latly with 5 straight Wins Reggie is Truly One of Flordia's Top Welterweight Contenders!    

(7-3)Reggie Pena is one of Florida's TOP 10 MMA-FIGHTERS

Florida's (7-3) Reggie Pena Is deffenently ranked in the Florida's Top 10 MMA-Fighters. In fact acording to TOTAL-MMA.COM After Reggie Pena's Win over Dom Stanco Reggie was ranked as one of the top 200 Welterweights in the WORLD!

Reggie Pena is 7-3 with 5 straight wins over Some of Florid's Top-MMA Contenders as well as other states. All of Reggie's Pro-fights can be found at www.Battlebase.net or BELOW !!!!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Reggie-Pena-14709

http://www.topgunmma.com/viewFighter.php?fighterid=29749

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.fighterDetail&pid=8325159D0F856F54 

Reggie Pena was offerd a XFC Welterwieght title shot after 2 immpresive wins over (14-5)Jeff Davis and (6-2)Dom Stanco.   But the XFC does'nt seem to know how to keep good fighters Around, Most of the Good Fighters Seem to end up Leaving !! 

Reggie Pena's Carrier started out ruff while only fighting the best of competitors Like

UFC's  Ben Saunders

UFC's  Matt Arroyo

WEC's Justin Haskins

Since then Reggie Pena has Huge WINS Over.

Renzo Gracie's Julio Cruz

Elite-XC's Mike Bernhard

IFL's Travis Cox Loss 2 times to Reggie

(14-5)Jeff Davis

(6-2) Dom Stanco

(6-6) Efrain Ruiz

In my opinion, Reggie Pena has already proven, he is a welterweight Champion, with all The tuff Fighter's He has Faced as well as His immpressive (7-3) Pro-MMA record and his (2-0) Pro-Boxing record. I am sure there will be a Big Door of Oppertunity Opening Soon For Reggie Pena !!              

I'm backin kohler911 on Pena.I've been a fan of his since he fought Arroyo,that was an exciting azz fight!!Reggie IS a top Fl. fighter with a big future.

Is reggie with Ross,s gym now?? ( REGGIE IS A GOOD FIGHTER) do you think he would beat mikey gomez?

Yes, Reggie Pena is still training with Ross, That was a good move on Reggie's Part.  He has been

becomeing a more well rounded Fighter,  It's especially helping him go to the next Level as he is training and sparing with many other top quality fighters, After every fight Reggie seems to be geting better and better. 

Reggie Pena has so much potential. Hopfuly He will start landing some Big Sponsers after 5 straight Wins!  

(7-3) Reggie Pena  def  (6-2) Dom Stanco,  Dom Stanco was ranked as one the the top 200 Weterweights in the World !! 

Reggie Pena  vs  Dom Stanco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-j2j61iibs

I agree reggie has always been an exciting fighter and since he has been part of out team he has gotten more technical. Eddie Hernandez didnt pull out of fight with reggie. Eddie joined our team so they became training partners instead, but that would have been one exciting fight.

?  

kohler911 -  I am sure from all the sparing that is done in the Gym Reggie Pena has helped Eddie Hernandez become  a better fighter, I have herd some stories.

LIKE???