TOP FL FIGHTERS

yes he has  Reggie is a beast, but so has chris baten, rene kronvold, joe robinson,  david baggett, devin powers, edson berto, J. lee, me (Ralph Garcia), and Ross kellin. We have had some intense sparring and grappling sessions. Your only as good as your training partners. Class has been fun. Im sending Eddie to train with Miguel Torres for his next fight.

worldclassmma -  yes he has  Reggie is a beast, but so has chris baten, rene kronvold, joe robinson,  david baggett, devin powers, edson berto, J. lee, me (Ralph Garcia), and Ross kellin. We have had some intense sparring and grappling sessions. Your only as good as your training partners. Class has been fun. Im sending Eddie to train with Miguel Torres for his next fight.

With Miguel Torres thats class,
Ross & Ralph are getting a fight team together & are fast becoming one of the best camps in FL.

Thanks for the info,  Sounds like Reggie Pena has a really Strong  well rounded Team.  I am happy for  Reggie and all the Fighters.  It is like you said "Your only as good as your training Partners"  Keep up the hard training with all the guys!!  

reggie's fight with matt was sick. i aged 10 years in the corner for that fight. sick pace too. I knew reggie was gonna go far after that fight.

rob k

Reggie, was a very emotional fighter back then, Since then He has matured in so many different ways.  Reggie is a smarter fighter Now,  Much more Technical and Well rounded !! 

kohler911, based on all 8 of your posts, im gonna go out on a gigantic limb here and guess that you are a fan of reggie pena? not sure where im getting that from though, more of a feeling than any hard evidence.

LOL Rob, How  have you been

Sorry,  But  After  5  Straight WIN's against some Great  Fighters I am Just giving Reggie Pena the Credit and Recognition He Deserves ! 

lol, just kiddin with ya. Reggie is definetly going on to big things, he is very talented.

whats up Ralph

Rob you going to cage warriors aug 23, 2008? Let your guys know we are having Jamie Varner doing a seminar sunday aug 31 at 11am cost is $60. Hope everything is well, we got to get together for lunch one of these days.

TJ Cook and Todd Cutler I have trained with them both... TJ has TNT in both hands, good wrestling and improved grappling..
Todd Cutler makes his welterwt. debut sept20th in GA and since he opened his academy has been training full time it shows great standup solid jiu jitsu tough for anyone...

Gareth Joseph

Reggie Pena

James Austin

Danny Ruiz

TJ Cook

Just to clarify Joseph beat Brasco unanimously at cage warriors and should not be considered a loss. The fight was totally one sided.

And I forgot Rene Kronvold beats anyone when he wants to fight at whatever weight he wants.

I do believe he missed his calling as a fighter because he would be a top fighter at the UFC level had he continued fighting constantly.

Florida is a bit amatuer all around when speaking of a fighter of Rene's level. No disrespect meant, just my opinion.

Kronvold sure would be in UFC right now,just ask Jeramy Horn & other UFC fighters he trained with.He still training at world class,thinking about fighting again.

Rene is in Denmark right now, but he was training hard the last 2 1/2 months. I would love to see him in the mma scene again.

i know OUTCOLD, your right-I just had sooo many fans up there as i was BOOED when I walked out. And i guess the 4 or 5 takedowns i had, burying him against the cage in round one, taking him down and picking him up and putting him back up against the cage in round 2, the two mounts i had plus when i had his back....your right OUT COLD...it was very one sided...

Brasco How one sees a fight is very subjective and objective especially if you are the fighter I am sure. I mean absolutely zero disrespect to you when I say I thought Joseph won decisively.

Maybe if I watched the fight again I would think different, but I was there live and remember thinking that Joseph got totally robbed on the decision (as I thought h won all 3 rounds) along with a bunch of people I was with as well. I don't know you or Joseph and those were just my thoughts on the fight. I have seen probably a hundred fights since then so I could not give you a play by play as I am sure you can. So hell maybe you are right it was closer than I saw it, but I am just telling it as I remember seeing it back then. Also, I wasn't one of the people in the crowd that would have boo'd you as I have a great deal of respect for you and anyone else that competes at that level.

Good luck to you in the future; I will look to see you fight again soon, Brasco.

Maybe someone here that is unbias that was there can give their thoughts on this fight.

No problem ICECOLD- I understand. email me privately at jamesbrasco@hotmail.com. Maybe i can arrange for you to get a copy if you send me a mailing address. And I may be fighting within the month as a card opened up...

Brasco CLEARLY won rounds one and two. Joseph won round 3. i was right next to the cage fo that fight

Very tough fight.Brasco will be fighting another top fl 185lb ,Yosmany Cabezas (5-1) at RFC 14 sept 19.