TOP FL FIGHTERS

I guess no matter waht Mike "Paraguayo" Gomez should be at least # 3, since he's recently submitted Blanchard...

145:

155:

170:

185:

205:

Hwt:

Use your imagination and give me your top 5 lists for each category!! If I'm not drunk or too busy having a giant orgy I will tally and post the results on my website.

Tom, is it really true that you plan on cuttingweight and making the top of each of these classes?

If not Ill shoot at active and "non big show" 155ers:

155:

1. Bruce Connors

2. Eric Reynolds

3. Brookins

4. Mike Bruno

5. Tom Lawlor (would rank higher, but just moved to this class)

well I am not in Florida anymore... so ... its all good... I have just moved to Cali

Should be back to fight soon though....

thanks for the props everyone 

Gareth Joseph

A rematch is good whenever your ready Brasco... Sorry to hear about your loss to Yosmany

Where did you move to Gareth ??? Good for you I guess. Maybe down the road when we both have more to gain. I took a fight in a boxing ring on ten days notice at RFC, I am done doing favors....

Good luck to you.

In San Diego..... Yeah rings will kill ya... my first 5 fights were in a ring... never again... unless its worth it

War Gareth keep us informed when and where your next fight will be.You are a class act and an extremely talented fighter that is very entertaining.Fighters such as yourself are not made they're born. An extreme competitor that comes to fight and lay it on the line. You have it in you like fighters such as V. Silva, C. Lytle, U. Faber, etc. guys that are willing to throwdown. I see too many of these fighters that go in there to dog hump guys legs to win a boring decision or guys with game plans to go out there and stay away from their opponent because he is a striker and in turn run all over the cage the whole time.There will be big things for you as a fighter. Good luck to you in Cali. Where are you training out there?

(7-3)Reggie Pena is one of Florida's TOP 10 MMA-FIGHTERS

Florida's (7-3) Reggie Pena Is deffenently ranked in the Florida's Top 10 MMA-Fighters. In fact acording to TOTAL-MMA.COM After Reggie Pena's Win over Dom Stanco Reggie was ranked as one of the top 200 Welterweights in the WORLD!

Reggie Pena is 7-3 with 5 straight wins over Some of Florid's Top-MMA Contenders as well as other states. All of Reggie's Pro-fights can be found at www.Battlebase.net or BELOW !!!!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Reggie-Pena-14709

http://www.topgunmma.com/viewFighter.php?fighterid=29749

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.fighterDetail&pid=8325159D0F856F54 

Reggie Pena was offerd a XFC Welterwieght title shot after 2 immpresive wins over (14-5)Jeff Davis and (6-2)Dom Stanco.   But the XFC does'nt seem to know how to keep good fighters Around, Most of the Good Fighters Seem to end up Leaving !! 

Reggie Pena's Carrier started out ruff while only fighting the best of competitors Like

UFC's  Ben Saunders

UFC's  Matt Arroyo

WEC's Justin Haskins

Since then Reggie Pena has Huge WINS Over.

Renzo Gracie's Julio Cruz

Elite-XC's Mike Bernhard

IFL's Travis Cox Loss 2 times to Reggie

(14-5)Jeff Davis

(6-2) Dom Stanco

(6-6) Efrain Ruiz

In my opinion, Reggie Pena has already proven, he is a welterweight Champion, with all The tuff Fighter's He has Faced as well as His immpressive (7-3) Pro-MMA record and his (2-0) Pro-Boxing record. I am sure there will be a Big Door of Oppertunity Opening Soon For Reggie Pena !!