Top Level Training Certification

If you want to get certified as a personal trainer to improve your own training or to help those around you get better results, are in the Columbia, Missouri area, can spare three hours on Saturdays from Jan 20 till Feb. 24, then contact me asap!! Powellsport@yahoo.com!! We are having another of our outstanding personal trainer assistance courses at Powell Sport Performance! EVERY person that has taken our course and tested has passed!!! That's 100%!! You can too!! If you pay attention, do all of your work as assigned, and prepare in the manner we instruct, we guarantee you will pass the National Academy of Sports Medicine's Certified Personal Trainer exam or we will put you through the program again for FREE!!! The NASM-CPT is rapidly becoming the most respected personal trainer certification available! Set yourself apart in the marketplace! Contact me today at Powellsport@yahoo.com for details!!

Please post so others can see this offer! Thanks!

ttt for Columbia, Missouri...

I think it's pronounced cuh-lum-byu, muh-zer-uh. :)

ttt

ttt

ttt

cool

ttt

ttt

I am sorry about the AFAA thing but I went to their Advanced Personal Trainer Certification without studying anything and I passed with a very high score. I forget the name of the body but they say whether or not a certification is credible or not. The NASM, the NSCA and ACSM are the only three personal training certifications it recognizes. The NASM-CPT is the real deal. It is very rigorous in the information presented and its testing procedures. I have gone through AFAA, NSCA-CSCS, ISSA, SCW, ACE, ACSM, etc. and the NASM is hands down the most rigorous and applicable to working with real clients. The reason my people pass the test is because I don't let them kid themselves into thinking they can just be "OK" at some of the information and I grill them on it day after day. They walk into the test knowing what to expect and prepared! I have dedicated my life to the acquisition of training knowledge and I specifically chose NASM for their rigor, their professionalism, the ability to apply their material in the real world and their programming just "makes sense" when you review all the science.

Anywho, ttt :)

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Thanks, Dojo! Drop me an email and let me know how your plans are coming along!

ttt

ttt

i think it would be an awesome to be a big fat sweaty certified personal trainer.

c'mon man, you're slacking, push yourself! (said while eating a big greasy burrito)