Top Level Training Certification

ttt

ttt for the OPT program... lol, there are WAY too many okey-doke trainers out there who know nothing about human movement science

ttt

ttt

I am studying for OPT right now. How hard is the test? I want to go to some seminars. Anyone suggest any?

If you're anywhere near Columbia, MO, come take this course. If not, go to the NASM website and find one of their 2-day OPT seminars. They explicitly state that the seminar is not meant to help you pass the exam but I took several of my trainers when they had the OPT in St. Louis and they all said it was very helpful. nasm.org

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

Jeff, you never cease to amaze with your level of knowledge. Wow. Btw, I am getting my gym membership started again in January and I was hoping I could work out something with you as well when you have time. I will talk with you soon though. Tell everyone I said happy holidays. Later man

TTT

Thanks, Chux! Let me know when you are planning on coming in so we can get something set up.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Deadline for application is this Friday, December 29, 2006!!!!!!!!!! Powellsport@yahoo.com

ttt