Top WWE Wrestler trashes UFC fanbase

jju - 
Mr Karate -
darkness66 - 

Wait, did Ronda Force the WWE to hire shayna? I will say this, Ronda is loyal to a fault

They signed Baszler to entice Ronda. They even signed Jessamyn and Shaffir [last I heard they weren’t too impressed with her]

You heard wrong.  They are very impressed with her

This.

Also - from what I’ve seen & heard, they think Jessamyn is the best / shows the most promise of the entire group.

ShootProod - Shayna hasn't won an mma fight since 2012. Retired in 2017. 5 years without a win. I don't put much stock in what she thinks.

You just proved her point with this lol.

and lol @ the people saying they signed Shayna to entice Ronda… You guys are fucking retarded. Shayna earned her way in and could have used the Ronda card to immediately get into NXt, but didnt. She worked her way up through the indies and got her shot in NXT and has gotten over pretty easy.

Good thread.

Ryann Von Doom -
ShootProod - Shayna hasn't won an mma fight since 2012. Retired in 2017. 5 years without a win. I don't put much stock in what she thinks.

You just proved her point with this lol.

and lol @ the people saying they signed Shayna to entice Ronda… You guys are fucking retarded. Shayna earned her way in and could have used the Ronda card to immediately get into NXt, but didnt. She worked her way up through the indies and got her shot in NXT and has gotten over pretty easy.

I think the same can be said for Riddle, too. Not that he was great friends with Ronda, but an mma guy that worked his way through the indies and earned his success 

Much harder to get a belt in pro wrestling. You have to be a profit center in yourself, plus all the politics.

BostonCharm -

It’s too bad because Ronda was cutting great promos on Becky. And Vice versa, that busted face made Becky’s career. For someone who’s been in the company less than year Ronda is excelling at a phenomenal pace. 

When Ronda takes on Jax they’ll be on her side again. She has Heyman helping her write her stuff. She’ll be fine. 

If hey man has been writing her tweet and shit lately he should be fired. Rhonda has looked and sounded like a joke lately. They will still boo her against Jax