Toughill or Coenen for Cyborg Title SHOT?

If Erin walks around at 170, would she consider a fight with the "Muay thai clinch machine" Ben Saunders?

dawgswrestler - i think erin would give cyborg a good fight, but i also am quite confident Tara Larosa tosses cyborg on her head, mounts her and beats the living piss out of her.

I strongly disagree.

1) Tara is fighting at 125 now, so moving up to 145 would be akin to what Hitomi Akano did, and we all know how beyond disastrous that was.

2) I would say that the only opponent whom Tara has faced that has a style that's at all similar to Cyborg's was Jennifer Howe in 2003. Jennifer basically made Tara look like an amateur and it was (at the time) one of the most lopsided beatings in women's MMA. If Tara moved up to fight Cyborg, she would be brutally, brutally KOed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299PGZEgnIs

Edit:  rofl, the video has apparently now been flagged on YouTube as being unsuitable for viewing by those under 18, so you'll have to have a YouTube account to watch it. That pretty much sums up how badly Tara was beaten. 

Erin Toughill to fight Cyborg next !!!!!

I would love to see it !!!

Her striking is still relatively weak, and you pretty much ignored the fact that I just said that she competes at 125 now. She hasn't gained five inches in height or 15 pounds of muscle mass in the last six years, so...yeah.

LaRosa is admittedly a better fighter than Hitomi Akano is, but do you really think it's a good idea for Strikeforce to showcase another Cyborg fight where she outweighs her opponent by over 20 pounds (probably 30, if vs Tara) at fight time?

I don't.

An in-shape Tara at 125 is > an out of shape Tara trying to compete at 145.

I got the impression that Tara will eventually move back to 135 and rebuild that mass. That said, the only fight at 145 that I'd want to see would be against Erin, and that only because there seems to be heapings of geniune bad blood between the two.

There are plenty of good challenges for Tara at either 125 or 135.

Zedlepln - I got the impression that Tara will eventually move back to 135 and rebuild that mass. That said, the only fight at 145 that I'd want to see would be against Erin, and that only because there seems to be heapings of geniune bad blood between the two.

There are plenty of good challenges for Tara at either 125 or 135.

Tara has said she wants to fight at 125lbs until she ranked #1 & then go back to 135lbs.

RYAN...

I think I know who you are now...No, No, just heard some funny stuff. Have not spoken to Heath recently. Since im living in LV now, Im sure well all into each other ha But classic bout TL...no one stole anyone from anyone lmfao But I wanna know where YOU heard that...from the Horses' mouth, so to speak??

I agree with Erin. As I've said on other threads, she's the only fighter I currently see as being a worthy contender to Cyborg's title and it makes for a more marketable matchup.

At most, I see Coenen vs Gina to determine who will then face the winner between Toughill-Cyborg.

- Lambam, Self-appointed president of the unofficial Erin Toughill Fan Club, Montreal, Canada Chapter.

Santos via barrage of punches ala Tito vs Chuck.

LOL Ryan

Here what I don't understand. First Toughill was supposed to be on the undercard or prelim of the Aug 15th. Then that was called off so Toughill was a replacement fighter for Carano or Cyborg if they get injuried. Then Scott Coker says Toughill will be the next contender for the belt no matter who wins it. Now all the sudden Marloes is now the #1 contender? If anything I learned in MMA that shit changes pretty fast.

Toughill vs. Kimbo

Toughill vs. Cyborg would be sick, Gina looked overpowered Erin would not have that issue.

P.S. Erin you are super hot, thought you should know.

god i love sarah kaufman. she is awesome!

Moth2Flame - I'm glad Gina stays away from forums. She keeps it classy...

although she does lurk! ;)

Don't be so sure about that.

"I got dropped out of the ring..."

Yes Erin, and that's because you got knocked unconscious.

Moth2Flame - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - 

What do you mean by that?

Just saying it doesn't mean that she doesn't have a user name here at all. It could be any kind of name.

Moth2Flame - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - 
Moth2Flame - 
AmericanPsychoMMA - 

What do you mean by that?

Just saying it doesn't mean that she doesn't have a user name here at all. It could be any kind of name.

oh I see what you mean Gina ;)

Nice LOL Just because she is a fighter doesn't mean she doesn't go on line to forums. I could be a CEO or a garbage man does it make a differces?

ttt

Fuck yeah for Toughill vs Santos... and a double fuck yeah for Toughill just for double-fuck-yeahs sake.