Toughill or Coenen for Cyborg Title SHOT?

Id love to watch Erin Vs Cyborg - it would be the first all male female fight ever. Strikeforce make it happen!

Can't blame anyone for trying... but whoever competes for that belt will have to get established in Strikeforce... get at least 2 wins... and win the crowd. That's where they dropped the ball.

Sarah Kaufman -  How could you not smile at a picture like that?
At some point, a scientist is going to figure out how to tap the power of that smile and solve the energy crisis in the process.

TTT

Choked72 - Fight cyborg? Have a nice nap when she tags you on the button. Laura Ramsey all over again...

Hmmm, well...seeing that I outboxed the "boxer" for six rounds and ran circles around her, strange. I gave her a rematch 6 months later. My father died unexpectedly FOUR DAYS before that fight, and I still stepped into fight her bc I signed a contract. I got dropped out of the ring and got right back up and walked myself back inside with in seconds. I think it's fair to say I was not even "present" in that fight LOL But you are definitely entitled to your opinion as well.

Walrus? (sp?) lmfao

ZUMA LOL GET OVER IT OMG that was too easy though....

Sara, I skimmed over your stuff. Its WAY too long to read. Perhaps its all miscommunication? OK, in Feb (when that fight was offered) it was not 150, but couple lbs under. But bc I mention YOU, stop misreading it, OK? I had an opinion on something your coach said a while ago, and also had an OPINION on something you said prior. You dont have to like it, or me for that matter. Having opinions is one thing, but making it personal is another. Due to your previous posts on other threads, you are taking it VERY personal. To be fair, I wont mention ur name when talking about fights anymore, OK? Call it even. So just let it go. No ones hating on you, and I look forward to your fights as well.

And I saw something about the Cyborg fight I "turned down". I had never fought @ 145. I wanted to acclimate and make sure that was even a feasible, HEATHLY weight for me FIRST, before I took on a "top" fighter in my weight class. I would have hated to gas out in a BIG fight due to health issues. It's a pretty logical thing IMO lol

I think Gina and Marloes would be an awesome fight. And I think Cyborg and Marloes would be great too. Cyborg and myself would also throw down. And the winners of those fights fight, and the losers fight. Either way, ALL of the ladies are bad ass and bring so much to the table in their own way. There is a great future for all of us and enough to go around for all of us. My contracts are being finalized, so it should all be squared away very shortly. So no one is hating, OK? I have my opinions on things, and ppl can like me or not, it does NOT matter.

Erin would you fight Gina, you don't seem to bring that up. Sooner or later you will be ask to fight Gina since there are only so many 145ers to go around. I know she your friend and all.

UHHH, WTF? I just check my mssgs on the UG and PSYCHO Zuma sends some weird message. Zuma? You are wasting a lot of frickin time on me, and hilarious as it may be, it is also stalkerish and freaky. Get a grip on reality, buddy. You are taking this overboard.

zuma
5 hours ago i freaked out! lol Friend Request

and YES, friend or not, I would fight Gina. I actually picked her to win, and felt she could have. I have fought a lot women with a style like Cyborg's. Gina is very talented and much more techincal than she displayed Sat night. If I lost to Cyborg, that would be a cool fight for both of us to get back in the mix.

and Ryanvandoom...Neil Melanson and I are madly in love LOL. In fact, I now live with him in Las Vegas. He is not only head BJJ coach @ Randy's, he is my ground coach, along with training Randy Couture for his next fight, as well as Vitor Belfort, amoung others. wink wink

Is Gina willing to fight you? Would hate to see a one side beat down because the fighters are friends. Anyways, I don't want to see Gina fight Cyborg or Erin, yet. She needs to fight like the #4 or 5 in the division to see if she still can get her game on.

Fenix - Is Gina willing to fight you? Would hate to see a one side beat down because the fighters are friends.

Yeah never heard if Gina had a problem with fighting Erin. Just because they are going to train at the same gym doesn't mean they are going to use the same coaches.

STEEL!!!!!!!

You should have made Comicon. Some of your Gladiator buddies were there (Phoenix and venom."

How do you think you match up on the ground with Cyborg? I actually think you can do well on the feet.

Erin,

What do you think about the article posted on yahoo?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1509528&page=1

When I saw Erin in person back at some grappling tourney, I immediately wanted to sex her, and let her rough me up in the process.

your name alone is BA. kick some ass!

Kirik - I think Erin Toughill would not have a tough time with Cris Santos. Would be straight forward to market, too.

SO THIS

Erin strikes me as a very unpleasent person with some sort of defensive complex.

Erin Toughill - 

ZUMA LOL GET OVER IT OMG that was too easy though....

Sara, I skimmed over your stuff. Its WAY too long to read.

And I saw something about the Cyborg fight I "turned down". I had never fought @ 145. I wanted to acclimate and make sure that was even a feasible, HEATHLY weight for me FIRST, before I took on a "top" fighter in my weight class.

1) He ("ZUMA") is being sarcastic, so I'm not sure how you're missing that.

2) Her post is shorter than yours...if you're not going to read what she has to say, then why should everyone else read your posts? That doesn't make any sense.

3) You have to make the best choices for your career and for your health. I completely agree that you should have "test" fights at 145 to make sure that you can comfortably make the weight. However, Sarah should have the exact same opportunity if she was going to go up to 145. Why should she be expected to come up in weight - already at a disadvantage - to face a fighter of your skill level? Focus on 145 and above, and leave the 135-pound fighters where they are.

You're really contradicting yourself here, so it's difficult to follow along with anything that you're trying to get across in points.

"Sara, I skimmed over your stuff. Its WAY too long to read"

Yeah, god forbid anyone should write something half as long as you.

As the tortoise once told the rabbit, "Sometimes it's better to quit when you're ahead."

i think erin would give cyborg a good fight, but i also am quite confident Tara Larosa tosses cyborg on her head, mounts her and beats the living piss out of her.