Towel cage "old wrestling trick" Wrong

My son wrestled nationally and just won state in Oregon and has always weighed in in his underwear but I think in Fargo it's in the singlet.

Irish Pride - My son wrestled nationally and just won state in Oregon and has always weighed in in his underwear but I think in Fargo it's in the singlet.
Each tournament is different. Some its required to weigh in only in a singlet, but most it's whatever, so if your so close that you need to take your underwear off that's what you do

OP it's not to be taken literally. The old wrestling trick is offsetting weight by pressing off or being lifted. A finger under ass cheek. and then slight lift will take off 2 or 3 pounds or as needed. The teammate next to be weighed simply leans in as if watching the scale, and lifts.
More closely resembling the towel push off is the hanging toe push off. Simply hang a toe over the weigh porting of the scale and push off on the scale (non weigh area). Easy 1 pound, perhaps as much as 2. The towel is simply a different point to push off from. Same process though.

In my experience never an option, each coach stands next to scale and watches each kid for any of sort. Trust me if it was a thing I and everyone else would have done it. Maybe in less competitive areas or tournaments nobody cares but never my experience

We would try to find weak points on the scale that some would have if you stood on the edge of scale it would read different but even then you could rarely get away with

Baguba - 
Baguba -
GrindOnLine -
Baguba - Well I guess it proves how "old wrestling trick" started. Look how many of you turds are baffled by reality. Clearly you have been stuck on forums your whole lives never living one. All your life experiences come from trolling online
This is a MMA forum, a lot of us have personal experience in the matter at hand.
Never once have I seen a guy weighing naked without a towel.
How old were you dude?
And what are you referring to, mma weigh ins clearly you have a cover because they are usually done in public. In wrestling it's not needed nor done. I'm aware this is a mma forum and that's why it is sad
I'm 28 btw

You're just wrong. You think how you did it with your perv coach is how everyone does it. It is not. They can ask you to do whatever you want but I assure you my coach never made us stand around naked.

I wrestled through high school, through college, and still compete. You are not an authority.

Baguba - Well I guess it proves how "old wrestling trick" started. Look how many of you turds are baffled by reality. Clearly you have been stuck on forums your whole lives never living one. All your life experiences come from trolling online
Knowing towels aren't used in wrestling weigh-ins = having more life experience

Sounds like someone doesn't have much life experience..

Classic example of "This wasn't my personal experience, so it can't possibly be true for anyone!" More snowflake behaviour.

stevekt - Why cover your junk?
Small dicks

If D.C. wouldn't come to the scale looking like Sherman Klump, there wouldn't be a towel gate. 

Marlo Sansfield - No junk holding here. Let that thing swing son.

If you're swinging with a weight cut dick, you're the man. 

Never saw a towel at wrestling weigh ins. If you had to weigh in naked you drop your shorts and hop on the scale and hop off and put them back on 

TheVandalz -
Baguba - 
Baguba -
GrindOnLine -
This is a MMA forum, a lot of us have personal experience in the matter at hand.
How old were you dude?
And what are you referring to, mma weigh ins clearly you have a cover because they are usually done in public. In wrestling it's not needed nor done. I'm aware this is a mma forum and that's why it is sad
I'm 28 btw

You're just wrong. You think how you did it with your perv coach is how everyone does it. It is not. They can ask you to do whatever you want but I assure you my coach never made us stand around naked.

I wrestled through high school, through college, and still compete. You are not an authority.
Haha everyone else who has explained they have experienced wrestling has agreed. I'm sure your awesome at wrestling I'm done with this post. Just letting everyone know that's not how wrestling weigh ins work. Not having a towel makes everyone a "perv", insecure much

We all had to weigh in nude,thought it was normal.

That was what our Maths teacher said.

Never saw a towel actually when I think about it... 

Baguba - 
TheVandalz -
Baguba - 
Baguba -
GrindOnLine -
How old were you dude?
I'm 28 btw

Haha everyone else who has explained they have experienced wrestling has agreed. I'm sure your awesome at wrestling I'm done with this post. Just letting everyone know that's not how wrestling weigh ins work. Not having a towel makes everyone a "perv", insecure much

You dumb ass. I never said I used a towel. I laughed at you for your coach having you all stand around holding your dicks.

If you couldnt make weight with your singlet, you were jumping on the scale naked.....w no towel.

I'm schocked by what I'm reading. Where do you guys live, sodom and gomorrah?
An adult should not be authorised to ask teens to get naked!
How fucking hard is it to have a freaking towel at the ready? You are at a gym for crying out loud!

stevekt - Why cover your junk?

This. Afraid all the elementary kids will point and laugh?

OP is not an OG'er

As for the gym...
I dont like being called "FUCKIN SHOW OFF!!!

So i cover up.

Just wanna work out.
Im not there to shame a ninja.
Fell me?