Towel cage "old wrestling trick" Wrong

Baguba -
TheVandalz - LOL.

Your coach made you all stand there naked holding your junk?

Sandusky was a brazen muhfucka.
How long did it take you to come up with that terrible post im assuming you'd thought was going to be hilarious
i laughed.

Why does it have to be assumed to be an old wrestlers trick. In all reality its something that could be easily thought of on the fly. If some smart coach looks at the commissions weigh in rules and doesnt see anything about not holding on to the towel, how hard would it be to just take a desperate measure in a desperate situation and throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. Thats what happened. I think it was an ingenious on the fly scheme thought up during a desperate time. It could have been planned throughout the weight cut too once they realized it wasnt going well. Use what you can when you can. From this point on perhaps commisions will now put a rule disallowing any fighter to touch a towel during the weigh ins. Lets move on and learn

cheesesteak - Why does it have to be assumed to be an old wrestlers trick. In all reality its something that could be easily thought of on the fly. If some smart coach looks at the commissions weigh in rules and doesnt see anything about not holding on to the towel, how hard would it be to just take a desperate measure in a desperate situation and throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. Thats what happened. I think it was an ingenious on the fly scheme thought up during a desperate time. It could have been planned throughout the weight cut too once they realized it wasnt going well. Use what you can when you can. From this point on perhaps commisions will now put a rule disallowing any fighter to touch a towel during the weigh ins. Lets move on and learn

it doesn't have to be assumed at all. it's a deflection and has zero impact on what everyone knows happened.

In PA in the 89/90's we weighed in in underwear, except for the state tournaments which were strip weight. And no need for towels as it was not a public event like an MMA weigh-in.

It looks like the vandalz has had different weigh-ins then anyone that's ever wrestled.

It doesn't matter whether it was a wrestling trick or not. It was physically impossible for him to NOT be lighter from the downward pressure he was exerting on the towel. Even if it wasn't his intention he definitely shed some weight.

Baguba -
TheVandalz - LOL.

How long did it take you to come up with that terrible post im assuming you'd thought was going to be hilarious

I chuckled...

Beezulbubba - In PA in the 89/90's we weighed in in underwear, except for the state tournaments which were strip weight. And no need for towels as it was not a public event like an MMA weigh-in.

It looks like the vandalz has had different weigh-ins then anyone that's ever wrestled.

Show me once where I said I used a towel. I'll wait. You dumb faggot.

I laughed at him for the seemingly HILARIOUS scenario set up of a line of boys all holding their dicks at their coaches request.

We waited in line in our singlets or underwear. We weighed in naked.

Baguba -
TheVandalz - LOL.

I thought it was quite hilarious

TheVandalz - 
Beezulbubba - In PA in the 89/90's we weighed in in underwear, except for the state tournaments which were strip weight. And no need for towels as it was not a public event like an MMA weigh-in.

I laughed at him for the seemingly HILARIOUS scenario set up of a line of boys all holding their dicks at their coaches request.

I don't think anyone on here said anything about standing round naked holding dicks except you. The original poster did say he covered himself when he stepped on the scale , but said nothing about waiting around in that fashion as a team.

SAKUMachine39 -

I competed for 5 years at the national level in freestyle wrestling in Canada and at no weigh in were towels allowed. You had to weigh in in your singlet or nude if you needed but no towels.

Also if you're more worried about pecker checkers than making weight than at an event you've dedicated so much time and effort to train for then your prorities are a bit skewed. 

How hard is it to hold a goddamn towel up for someone? Sure beats watching a guy standing there holding his junk.

Beezulbubba - 
TheVandalz - 

I don't think anyone on here said anything about standing round naked holding dicks except you. The original poster did say he covered himself when he stepped on the scale , but said nothing about waiting around in that fashion as a team.

Do you think I thought his coach was really Sandusky too?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a white knight to protect him from my joke.

My little cousin his entire senior year weighed in naked just so he could wear this stupid cat hat. 

Largely underwear weighs less than an ounce.

I've wrested since elementary school and coach wrestling. Every couple of events someone would have to go nude. It was never made into a big deal and I have never seen towels used. Of course none of us were being videotaped in front of a live audience.

SinCityHustler - OP it's not to be taken literally. The old wrestling trick is offsetting weight by pressing off or being lifted. A finger under ass cheek. and then slight lift will take off 2 or 3 pounds or as needed. The teammate next to be weighed simply leans in as if watching the scale, and lifts.
More closely resembling the towel push off is the hanging toe push off. Simply hang a toe over the weigh porting of the scale and push off on the scale (non weigh area). Easy 1 pound, perhaps as much as 2. The towel is simply a different point to push off from. Same process though.

Right.

FWIW: Been wrestling my whole life. Never seen a towel at weigh ins.

DonkeyBiscuit -

My little cousin his entire senior year weighed in naked just so he could wear this stupid cat hat. 

Sounds like an awesome cat hat