Training Camp Fees?

I would like to know what are the daily mat fees or gym fees are charged for visiting students or fighters from other gyms when they are participating in a class/workout and the gym is equipped with bags, boxing ring, weights, lockers, showers, tanning,spa, and more.
PLUS,what are the standard weekly and monthly rates for the training camps with full lodging and kitchen facilities, or if someone just wants top live at the camp and train?By the way , our camp is in New Orleans, Louisiana.504-888-6451

If a pro visits my gym it is free

alright chris, im coming with chaz for the summer.lol

listen to westside strangler joey. he is a wise man!!

IMO, it depends on the caliber / knowledge of the fighter. If a pro is coming to work out and he adds valuable insight and knowledge to the class, helps teach, etc. then he should be welcome. If he is just coming for instruction and not really adding to the class, then charge him.

but how much marco

I see why you say that marco!!!!!!!!!!!!

its usually a ten to fifteen dollar charge for the day...there was a school that tried to charge loyld irvin.other schools ran and picked him up from his hotel room, and took him around town.

I UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN , BUT I WILL BE HAVING SOME GUYS IN AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE GOING WEEKLY AND MONTHLY RATES FOR GUYS WHO ARE COMING IN TO LEARN?

If they are in for a month and they are not a Pro that is fighting somewhere known well I would still charge them $100

For a week I would go with $50

Anything less and you mays well not charge them at all.

$15 for the day...

what about if they lived in the gym?

Well I look at it this way...

#1- I paid for my training

#2- I have to pay to be in my buiding

#3- It is only fair they pay something unless it is someone that is looked at as someone. Or it is entirely up to you because you own the school. I have no idea.

I think for our training camp we will be charging $475 per month, which breaks down to $175 for the monthly training twice daily Mon - Fri and $300/ monthly for the live in dorm, but we will also be offering on-site work and other off-site jobs to off set expenses and remember that we have a full restaurant downstairs open for lunch, dinner, and late nite munchies with discount prices for the fighters!

Now remember this includes all utilities, water, gas, local phone service, and a fully furnished dorm apartment and kitchen including computer, free Cable T.V.,and free access to a fully equipped gym facility with free weights, selectorized machines, wolffe tanning beds, spa, sauna, and shitloads of MMA tapes located in a great area withing jogging distance of our local Lake Pontchartrain where the fighters can do their roadwork!And don't forget we host "Fight Night" every Friday night at the Main Event right down stairs below our gym!!By the way, our gym is located just outside of New Orleans, La.

Ancona's Gym
3208 North Arnoult
Metairie Louisiana,70002
504-888-6451

TTT

TTTT

ttt

Keep this at the top guys, please

jesus h!!!!!!anconas gym is some helluva value for money!!!!!!!!!!!ttt,where is the gym?instructors?etc

ttt