Trap “Daddy” Gambino says “bully me in person!”

Trap, fighters don’t respect you. A bunch of the people on this thread are fighters. Most of us don’t respect the way you present yourself or the sport.

This forum isn’t full of trolls. It’s full of what you should hope are your peers.

16 Likes

He 110% acts differently in person and online.

1 Like

Wrong. I train and work with fighters everyday who respect me and they are in ufc, bellator, boxing champs… back to my original point, y’all are fucking retarded and NONE of you who talk shit randomly to me could possibly be real martial artists. And if u are. Show the fuck up and say this to my face. See how it plays out.

That’s all bro. Not that hard. Put up or suck my fucking dick and shut up.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking christ

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

A worldwide audience on Dr Phil and on the UG/OG have spoken

2 Likes

I’m down to fuck somebody’s woman. Flp divac vibes

4 Likes

Fuck the UG.

OG up in this bitch now.

15 Likes

Phixed

16 Likes

Tomorrow?

I would wager that you are nice in person, so people are probably nicer in person. This is why I specified “don’t respect the way you present yourself or the sport.”

But no one who is a legitimate martial artist has anything to prove beating a fat guy who makes a mockery of the sport. Stop pretending if people don’t travel to you and start a fight they don’t have good points about how you need to improve before you call yourself a fighter.

Someone asked Leonard Cohen once if he considered himself a great poet. He said "To call yourself a poet is a kind of dangerous description. It’s for others to use. "

The same is true for the term “fighter”, my friend.

I hope one day you earn the respect of your peers. Or one of these “trolls” who is a old injury ridden black belt shows up and beats you into realizing you don’t have the thing in your soul that makes one a fighter.

15 Likes

Blah blah blah excuses for these pussies to never show up

You attack people with kind helpful words of tough love and ignore the people actually accepting your gym challenges.

Come on man!

5 Likes

How can I ignore it if they show up? :man_shrugging:t2:

@TrapGambino vs @ConorWinsTheRematch winner goes to the therapist.

5 Likes

Dr Phil!

I’d like to think he’s a nice person outside of the social aspect. I’ll meet you on the strip my friend . We could always spar if you want but I’m a old man now .

7 Likes

Trap is the multiverse Kevin Barbers

13 Likes

Sounds like you’re prepping an excuse for when Trap catches you with a flying armbar

9 Likes

Nobody is interested in traveling just to bully some fat retard who dreams about being a real badass…

15 Likes