Trap “Daddy” Gambino says “bully me in person!”

You better be getting me some beer before seeing rhis fool.

I’ll take a flying arm bar over a flying triangle lol

3 Likes

Are you in Vegas ??

I mean, I’ll do it. But not just to be mean. He wanted it, asked for it, made multiple threads, made a music video…

8 Likes

I have a feeling we’ll be waiting a while…

1 Like

He should cover your travel expenses, because he wanted it…

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’d like to see the video please.

OP worries what people on the internet think about him too much.

4 Likes

@TrapGambino those fighters are just being nice to you cause you’re a paying customer at their gym dude

8 Likes

You’re the only one living in a bubble…a big one no doubt but you are the one who pimped his wife out and went on Dr Phil claiming to be a rapper fighter when you got no hits and no wins, you didn’t even get beat you fucking quit. Dressing up like a fighter and hitting a heavy bag doesn’t make you a fighter or 99% of the UG would be pros. Get your shit together.

4 Likes

Right. Like they treat little kids that join mcdojos. He’s probably already a blue belt lol

1 Like

Screenshot_20220823-010305_Permission controller

He’s got his wife pregnant and panhandling on the strip, this morbidly obese scrub couldn’t cover his ass with a parachute…

4 Likes

good read

2 Likes

Sennin said name a date in September.

Also, who are these fighters? Name one.

1 Like

They don’t respect him, they are just trying to be polite to an obvious retard.

3 Likes

Watch these fat idiots hit the bag and tell me you couldn’t smoke him. He says it’s all the trolls fault that he isn’t in the UFC.

He’s retarded and it’s everyone else’s fault…

5 Likes

I’ll bet $5000.00 dollars I would finish him inside two five minute rounds and I weigh as much as Sennin

6 Likes

I say we take a UG trip to Vegas. He said to pull up, so let’s go !

2 Likes

Yeah dude