Trap “Daddy” Gambino says “bully me in person!”

I’m interested. I’ll get to beat up another famous person!! He was on dr phil dude!!!

good! go back there. what the hell is going on in these goddam threads.

leave the internet to us despicable assholes and go back to being a pillar of respectability IRL

you dont need our validation. we don’t particularly need to know much about you.

sorry to be direct, but look at you dancing about on here. honestly.

2 Likes

WAYYYYYYY To Fucking Many

4 Likes

Purrrfecttt

1 Like

This dude is a fucking pussy and won’t do shit just like the rest of u

1 Like

I’ll knock you unconscious, if you want to fight a real fighter. You don’t have enough discipline to lose the excess 300 lbs. you are carrying. You cannot compete until you gain this discipline…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Actually this cat is so fake, I could probably put him to sleep in about 3 seconds…

5 Likes

Yeah if there are too many steps up to the ring, the fight would be halfway over.

8 Likes

your time is over… i beat you in 3 seconds[/Otsuka]

2 Likes

I see a step in elbow ending it. Homie is too slow to defend…

2 Likes

I know this is you lashing out based on dealing with trolls but i promise you I’m not that. Just a regular dude like yourself that wants to stand and wang for the love of the sport.

I don’t call out active fighters because I’m not about all that. But i put the cal on trolls all day erry day. I’m a lot like you. For reference:

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/i-put-the-cal-on-pumpkinspicelabia/3678899?u=abctt_sennin

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/official-im-placing-the-cal-on-yomamma/3743155?u=abctt_sennin

Let me know

4 Likes

I will film the scrap…

3 Likes

oh snap, i didn’t realize trap was that real! he went on doctor phil jajaja! i for one thank you trap, you are funny and awesome!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hell, we can fight over the ‘Daddy’ moniker. My whole crew calls me daddy yankee to clown me. Every pretty face got daddy issues these days. It writes itself.

4 Likes

Show up and I’m gonna beat ur fucking face in for everybody here. U know where I train and when I train. It’s that easy.

You aint gonna do shit.

7 Likes

If it’s true what Ur former friend said about u getting kicked out of many Vegas gym.

When the a UG’er turns up u will probably have been kicked out of Ur current gym

2 Likes

I’m 165lbs and I will beat his ass in any disciple he wants.

Except sumo

2 Likes