travis fultons show 1/17/03?

ttt for later tonight

Miller,

Travis was saying he was trying to get you a fight for tonight's show. Just wondering if you'll be on the card?

BTW, if you're in the area I would suggest you try and make it out to the show. UFC vet Tyrone Roberts vs. Mark Long should be an interesting match!

I was on the card.I won by crucifix in the second round

Tyrone beat Mark Long in something like 1:12 of the 1st round by north/south choke

Congrats Miller!!!! BTW- did you eve get those pics I sent? Many people were having problems opening pics that I've been trying to send.

I got the pics but they were so large that I couldn't keep them because they slowed my computer down

ttt for full results of last night so i can make my comments on what a great show, promotion, and night. heck of a job travis. And congrats to the new womens champ Ozzie. (future des moines extreme fighting member)

I'm sure Travis will psot complete results sometime tomorrow after his KOTC fight.

So let me get this straight. Travis promoted his event, and then flew down to Florida this morning for KOTC?

"So let me get this straight. Travis promoted his event, and then flew down to Florida this morning for KOTC? "

Yep,that pretty much sums it up

Mach5 is a great teamate, for me to poop on.

"So let me get this straight. Travis promoted his event, and then flew down to Florida this morning for KOTC? "

...That must be why they call him "Iron Man"!