Trivia time (pic)

Sandman James Irvin

1 Like

Yes it was James Irvin.

He and Doug Marshall went through incredible weight loss in their careers that totally changed their looks.They both fought each other at heavyweight & then both dropped and fought at 185.

Yeah that one weigh in pic where he looks like a skeleton is one of the worst

Yeah he made # 3 as the worst weight cut in UFC history.

What weight is that at?

185 against Sakara.

1 Like

Doug Marshall

RHINO

Yes Sir.

I was at that UFC, and after this KO (over Terry Martin), James Irvin walked past me. I said, jokingly, “did you kill that guy?” and he said, without any hint of humour, “maybe.” It was chilling.

You should have seen his opponent in the WEC when he fought for the heavyweight strap.He was this Iranian dude that came in twirling & doing this ballet shit.I think that the WEC set him up to win that title.The twirling Iranian was a no hope,and didn’t deserve to be in there.

Edited to say that Mike Kyle was supposed to fight but dropped out.

1 Like

This UFC veteran claims to of only had two training camps in a 20 year career of fighting.

Who was it?

1 Like

Damn… good one.

20 years limits it down to a few.

1 Like

i m thinkin a guy like krazyhorse

2 Likes

Charles has been in for 22 years but it’s not him.

2 Likes

That’s a good guess

Shannon Ritch
Or
Travis Fulton

Some darn good answers,all with 20 years or more,but this man is in the Hall of Fame.

Dan Severn

1 Like

Yes indeed.

“I’ve [only] done two training camps in a 20-year career. Once for 32 days for UFC number five. And once for 35 days for UFC, the Ultimate Ultimate, where they brought back the champions and runner-ups."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news-ufc-legend-dan-severn-reveals-trained-fight-professional-wrestler-al-snow

1 Like