Trivia time (pic)

Chuck liddel & rampage

You got half of it right.

Dana was going to bet $250,000 on Chuck Liddell in the tournament.

chuck beat ubereem and then lost to rampage

This is true.When Chuck lost to Rampage the bet was off.The bet was if Chuck fought Wanderlei Silva.

i thought it was on winning the tournament and as such he would have lost the bet in the fight against rampage, which eliminated chuck from the tourny. I’ve not watched it since the ppv though, so i could be wrong, but that’s what i recall

Hold on this can word it better.

“The bet that I have with Mr. Sakakibara is over the Wanderlei Silva fight. Basically, they feel, and have felt, that Wanderlei Silva will beat Chuck Liddell easy. I don’t remember what his reaction was, but I said “I’ll bet you two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.” I don’t think he took me seriously at first, but when he found out I was serious, he accepted the bet.”

I see, said the blind man

What fighters make up the Skrap Pack in MMA?

Will take a stab. Nick and Nate Diaz. Giblert Melendez. Jake shields. That’s all I have.

1 Like

I believe that`s all you need.

I was think David Terrell as well maybe?

I never seen him or hear them talk about Dave,but I guess he was a member also.

The Skrap Pack is a group of MMA fighters from the Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu team comprising of some of the biggest names in the history of mixed martial arts . It was formed by Gilbert Melendez and comprised of former champions like Nick Diaz, Jake Shields, Nate Diaz, Daniel Roberts, and David Terrell.

Shame on me.

If i sire any more children in the twilight of my years, i’m naming it giblert, whether it’s male or female, it’s giblert. My theory is the child will grow up being extremely resentful toward me.

1 Like

Like a boy named Sue.

During his post fight interview this fighter said that he is going to go home and drink a Coors Light because Bud Light won`t pay him nothin & that he might even get on top of his wife.

Brock Lesnar after the first successful horseshoe pull in mma history

1 Like

This is correct.

I found a couple videos where the Coors Light statement has been removed,so I`ll post this one.

What fighter was caught providing a fake test sample that didn`t have any human hormones in it?

Chael

Didn`t Chael just admit to taking them?