Trivia time (pic)

TTT for the Mobile Dojo.

Anybody remember what S.W.A.T stood for?

Sims whoop ass tour. Haha! I totally forgot about that until I clicked on this thread.

1 Like

Swat 2006!! EFF THE WORLD!

You nailed it.

It was the Sims Whoop Ass Tour but it fizzled out much like The Year of the Cannon.

What former UFC fighter was involved in the Las Vegas mass shooting? His partner was on his second shift as a rookie and took a bullet to the chest. The former fighter saved his partners life.

What former UFC fighter applied to the LVMPD two days after the mass shooting?

Hold on Im gonna guess that fighter with the blue hair.Ill think of his name in a second.

Josh Hayes? but I can`t find him with blue hair.

Josh Haynes.

Yup, Josh Haynes and he had a blue mohawk during TUF.

What about the second one? He was an old school UGer.

No wonder I couldn`t find him with blue hair.

What fighter was the object of a Lust Affair with a Girl on the UG. I think he fought in a couple of Orgs.

Edited for better reading comprehension.

Nope , she posted all the time on the UG and made it a point to try to swoon Homeboy

1 Like

Also Roger Huerta with Michelle Lopez.

2 Likes

BaM ,

waaaay back there was a chubby girl names Gatita who was always saying how she wanted to F vanderlei

I got 3 LEO questions.

First…What former UFC champion only works/worked one day a month on the police force?

Tim Sylvia was the answer for the first question.

Royce Gracie was the answer for the 2nd one.

And the 3rd question has to be the easiest.

What UFC fighter has had to kill 2 civilians on the job so far while on the force?

You forgot my second part… Ulysses put in an application to LVMPD 2 days after the mass shooting.