Trouble in MN.

why don't you fucking do something, otherwise, shut the fuck up.

well I am going to original ufc rules except I will allow eyegouging and biting no time limit, no judges as you can see judges are useless just look at all of Matt Vanda's wins, I will put ufc vets up against turds, no weigh ins and I will comb the streets for the homeless looking to make a few bucks.

ttt for bumfights

damn, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I like the first person over the top of the cage wins. that will show who is really conditioned better, and will show off who truly has hand/grip strength. then we will leave the ringside tables below for the fighter who gets over the top first to fall on. I think ringside fans would get a kick out of say Scott Ferrozzo falling on there table, and stealing there beer and doing a victory chug!

yeah, back to lying, cheating, and stealing until boxing tries to "clean up" mma again.

how about a 10 man battle royal

in a perfect scenario how would you guys see MMA being run in MN? and who would run it?

i like the A, B C rule myself ....looking at fighting one day myself i found some of the anwers i got from the guy in my gym that has fought a bunch of times a bit puzzling......just curious......

ttt

10 man battle royal. that is old school right there.

I personally like 2 divisions vs. 1 division. reason being, I dont think there is enough fighters to be 3 brackets. I like ammy and pro division. something to the effect of 5 fights minimum to be pro, under 5 is ammy. 3-3's for ammy, 3-5's for pro. probably UFC rules(wank!). chiro present during fights is a must. I have seen our chiro do more for injured fighters than all of the dr's and emt's combined. no pun to those people, but chiros can diagnose and treat most all mma injuries on site. mandatory cup, mouthguard, professional looking fighter shorts, no shoes of any sort, no gi's, or karate pants of any sort, licensed ref, judges, blood tests, there should be at least 1 commission member appointed to each promotions event to decide of appropriate matchmaking, and of course at least a 5 person board of commissioners overseeing the MMA commission who should be appointed by the Combat Sports Alliance members(which includes fighters, managers, trainers, refs, jugdes, emt's, dr's, and the like)

more later. all thoughts would be appreciated

"why don't you fucking do something, otherwise, shut the fuck up."

lol, somebody is ready to whoop some ass. prob not smartest thing to piss with Thompson 2 weeks before he is fighting for Bodog Title!

yes, suspensions after k.o. losses, and medical testing before fights too.

anyone have info on criteria for k.o. suspensions. like, do they have to be knocked unconscious, and for how long. does tko count(where ref jumps in a stops before more onslaught). also, where can we find medical info on how long a k.o. recovery should be, and concussions, dehydration etc...
thanks

I think title fights should be 5-5s that is the a class in my shows 2 divisions is fine but I do think they should distinguish a pro fight from a title fight

If you guys were to create different weight classes, what weights would they be exactly?

"I personally like 2 divisions vs. 1 division. reason being, I dont think there is enough fighters to be 3 brackets. I like ammy and pro division. something to the effect of 5 fights minimum to be pro, under 5 is ammy. 3-3's for ammy, 3-5's for pro. probably UFC rules(wank!). chiro present during fights is a must. I have seen our chiro do more for injured fighters than all of the dr's and emt's combined. no pun to those people, but chiros can diagnose and treat most all mma injuries on site. mandatory cup, mouthguard, professional looking fighter shorts, no shoes of any sort, no gi's, or karate pants of any sort, licensed ref, judges, blood tests, there should be at least 1 commission member appointed to each promotions event to decide of appropriate matchmaking, and of course at least a 5 person board of commissioners overseeing the MMA commission who should be appointed by the Combat Sports Alliance members(which includes fighters, managers, trainers, refs, jugdes, emt's, dr's, and the like)
more later. all thoughts would be appreciated
"

Require a doc and you have the rules for ND...but we don't regulate amatuer.

"anyone have info on criteria for k.o. suspensions. like, do they have to be knocked unconscious, and for how long. does tko count(where ref jumps in a stops before more onslaught). also, where can we find medical info on how long a k.o. recovery should be, and concussions, dehydration etc... thanks
"

What we use is subjective, I too would be curious if there is information aobut k.o. recovery like that. In ND a TKO can count, in fact you can medical the winner if he takes enough of a beating.

You may also want to consider having more than one commission member present so they can watch taping of the hands/gloving up...to avoid the old horseshoe in the glove trick.

wtf no horseshoes?

lol. yes I agree with more than 1 commissioner present for sure. I also agree that the pro title fight should be longer/more distinguished than just a regualar pro fight.

What do you think about having Jerry Lunker sing the national anthem? MANDATORY

I like the weight structure that is in the CSA...

BatanmWEIGHT 135 and Under
FeatherWEIGHT 135 to 145
LightWEIGHT 145LBS - 155LBS
WelterWEIGHT 155LBS - 170LBS
MiddleWEIGHT 170LBS - 185LBS
Light HeavyWEIGHT 185LBS - 205LBS
HeavyWEIGHT 205LBS -235 lbs
Superheavyweight 236 to 265 lbs
Unlimited 266 & Over

Only rounded down by .1 so it would actually be 135-144.9, 145-154.9, etc...

"I think title fights should be 5-5s that is the a class in my shows 2 divisions is fine but I do think they should distinguish a pro fight from a title fight"

agreed.

Now you guys are really cooking... I love it!