TRT Vitor beats Pre USADA Wiedman

TRT Vitor beats anyone.

cantuna4u - TRT Vitor beats anyone.

Except Jones, who dropped him with body kicks and submitted him. 

why dont they have a fight till the death so you can be entertained

semtex0809 - 
ShanTheMan - Just shows you that shit works....and he was on a lot more shit than your typical dadbod who lost his libido over the years.
Like what ?

I meant quantity of test, but I suppose he could have been on some other stuff too. Hendo for example, was on TRT but said he kept himself in the 700-800 range, where as Vitor was at like 1400 weeks after he had been told to stop. That right there tells you homeboy went hard with his injection game.

And yes I know that isn't bodybuilder level, just sayin.

TRT Vitor lost to Anderson

taintpuncher - 

True, but he was early stage Cheator, not super saiyan Cheator at that point.

No way. TRT isn't going to help Vitor from getting taken down and mounted again which Weidman was doing to mousasi all fight.

Barbrados_Slim -
triforce -

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

Or TRTitor would show him how to throw a spinning kick....
X, Y & Z would have zero chance against young old lionasaurus trtitor.

Fuckin running round the octagon with a mohawk & a mullet with lightening bolts shaved into his ranting about jesus & the animal kingdom & his style being radical.

Fighting like you pressed XYZ your controller with the turbo turned on.

Those couple of years were something else. I miss that maniac.

ShanTheMan - Just shows you that shit works....and he was on a lot more shit than your typical dadbod who lost his libido over the years.

I've done juice. He was on a lot more shit then I was. Just test doesn't do that too you. I'm guessing he had some tren, decca, mane some anadrol? 

Yeah probably, I mean I wouldn't have wanted to fight him either but Chris crying until it was banned really sucked, that would've been a great fight. What we got instead was a joke and should have never even happened. 

El Duderino -

What a dumb thread. You mean a guy who is juiced to the gills will beat a guy who isn't juiced to the gills? Shocking

It said pre usada...

triforce -

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

It's like you can't read. He said pre usada weidman.

TRT is Testosterone Replacement Therapy, it's basically low dose test cyopionate injected, gel/cream form, or pellets, plus clomid, HCG and other things depending on circumstances. You are supposed to stay in the normal range or in the high high range of normal for a man, some go slightly over. Vitor was basically just doing an anabolic steroid cycle under the guise of being on TRT to get a TUE for it, but it's not much different than a ton of other fighters obviously being on all kinds of shit, testing be damned.

Im guessing he actually DID need TRT from being juiced to the nipples when he was only like 18-19 until who knows what age by his people in Brazil, factor in the hard training, punches to the head and weight cutting, and it's a rap in the ole natural production department.

Where people are mistaken is thinking the way he looks NOW is how he should look without the stuff, the severe decline is because is body is probably struggling it's balls off (literally) to make anything. 

Gandhi -

No way. TRT isn't going to help Vitor from getting taken down and mounted again which Weidman was doing to mousasi all fight.

He was getting Mousasi down at will because he was going 200% on every takedown instead of pacing himself, aka the Overeem at 205 lbs in Pride strategy, BALLS TO THE WALL, look great early, gas out, lose. Moose started turning the tide in round 2, so badly that Weidman had to game the system by trying to put his hands on the floor, and getting his face kneed in for his efforts, instead of being able to score another useless takedown. 

ShanTheMan -
taintpuncher - 

True, but he was early stage Cheator, not super saiyan Cheator at that point.

Good point Vitor was level 1 or 2 on a 6 point scale at that time 

Non N00B -
Gandhi -

He was getting Mousasi down at will because he was going 200% on every takedown instead of pacing himself, aka the Overeem at 205 lbs in Pride strategy, BALLS TO THE WALL, look great early, gas out, lose. Moose started turning the tide in round 2, so badly that Weidman had to game the system by trying to put his hands on the floor, and getting his face kneed in for his efforts, instead of being able to score another useless takedown. 

2nd round Weidman looked good,  took him down foldered mousasi's butterfly and went straight to mount. His error was in the transition from mount to the back Weidman totally hopped off instead of trying to secure the back.

But you are right, he was wrestling so hard he hit near total exhaustion, that is the main reason he was trying to take the 5 minutes they offered him.

Non N00B -

TRT is Testosterone Replacement Therapy, it's basically low dose test cyopionate injected, gel/cream form, or pellets, plus clomid, HCG and other things depending on circumstances. You are supposed to stay in the normal range or in the high high range of normal for a man, some go slightly over. Vitor was basically just doing an anabolic steroid cycle under the guise of being on TRT to get a TUE for it, but it's not much different than a ton of other fighters obviously being on all kinds of shit, testing be damned.

Im guessing he actually DID need TRT from being juiced to the nipples when he was only like 18-19 until who knows what age by his people in Brazil, factor in the hard training, punches to the head and weight cutting, and it's a rap in the ole natural production department.

Where people are mistaken is thinking the way he looks NOW is how he should look without the stuff, the severe decline is because is body is probably struggling it's balls off (literally) to make anything. 

yep

Dropkick Joe - 

I've done juice. He was on a lot more shit then I was. Just test doesn't do that too you. I'm guessing he had some tren, decca, mane some anadrol? 

My "friend/relative" was on test for a cycle, then the next time did test and tren. YUGE difference.

Cheator was probably on a cocktail.

It is well documented that Vitor has extremely low testosterone and he should have been allowed an exemption ...as long as it was monitored to proper levels.

Personally I think all athletes have an advantage..whether it be genetics (tendons, fast twitch muscle fibers- height to weight ect), training or even diet of filet mignon which most cannot afford.

It would only be fair if Weidman could also juice