TRT Vitor beats Pre USADA Wiedman

taintpuncher -

TRT Vitor lost to Anderson

Whatever helps you sleep at night. That was like Kai o ken vitor

Gandhi -
Non N00B -
Gandhi -

No way. TRT isn't going to help Vitor from getting taken down and mounted again which Weidman was doing to mousasi all fight.

He was getting Mousasi down at will because he was going 200% on every takedown instead of pacing himself, aka the Overeem at 205 lbs in Pride strategy, BALLS TO THE WALL, look great early, gas out, lose. Moose started turning the tide in round 2, so badly that Weidman had to game the system by trying to put his hands on the floor, and getting his face kneed in for his efforts, instead of being able to score another useless takedown. 

2nd round Weidman looked good,  took him down foldered mousasi's butterfly and went straight to mount. His error was in the transition from mount to the back Weidman totally hopped off instead of trying to secure the back.

But you are right, he was wrestling so hard he hit near total exhaustion, that is the main reason he was trying to take the 5 minutes they offered him.

People forget he was gassing out in the first Silva fight too, which is why people figured Andy had a good chance in the second fight, but nothing like he has done in his last 3 fights. He fades QUICK, Rockhold faded pretty quick in their fight as well, but held it out better than Weidman. 

El Duderino -

What a dumb thread. You mean a guy who is juiced to the gills will beat a guy who isn't juiced to the gills? Shocking

Except it would seem that Weidman was on shit too so...

triforce -

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

Post TRT Vitor fought pre USADA Wiedman

Pre USADA Wiedman is basically TRT Wiedman

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - It would only be fair if Weidman could also juice
Each post USADA fight? makes it seem as though Chris was on something even against post TRT Vitor

Winston Wolf -

why dont they have a fight till the death so you can be entertained

I draw the line at PED not at death

Sicilian Swag - Fuck I miss TRT Vigor, Uberreem, PRIDE Wand, Grand Prix Cro Cop, amd Slampage.

And kettlebell Fedor.

Trt Vitor = godlike

ShanTheMan -
Dropkick Joe - 
ShanTheMan - Just shows you that shit works....and he was on a lot more shit than your typical dadbod who lost his libido over the years.

I've done juice. He was on a lot more shit then I was. Just test doesn't do that too you. I'm guessing he had some tren, decca, mane some anadrol? 

My "friend/relative" was on test for a cycle, then the next time did test and tren. YUGE difference.

Cheator was probably on a cocktail.

That's why it all went away. You can't even sustain that if you go down and cruise on test. He was competing full cycle. Strength on tren is incredible. Fucks with my mind too much 

BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Barbrados_Slim -
triforce -

Moronic discussion. I'm so sick of hearing how TRT Vitor would beat X,Y and Z. It's like saying "this professional gamer with cheat codes could bea this other professional gamer without them." 

How would TRT Vitor do against TRT Weidmann? Weidmann would drop him on his neck. 

Or TRTitor would show him how to throw a spinning kick....
X, Y & Z would have zero chance against young old lionasaurus trtitor.

Fuckin running round the octagon with a mohawk & a mullet with lightening bolts shaved into his ranting about jesus & the animal kingdom & his style being radical.

Fighting like you pressed XYZ your controller with the turbo turned on.

Those couple of years were something else. I miss that maniac.
Legit lol. Motherfucker was on some next level super saiyan tip.

Barbrados_Slim -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Barbrados_Slim -
triforce -

Or TRTitor would show him how to throw a spinning kick....
X, Y & Z would have zero chance against young old lionasaurus trtitor.

Fuckin running round the octagon with a mohawk & a mullet with lightening bolts shaved into his ranting about jesus & the animal kingdom & his style being radical.

Fighting like you pressed XYZ your controller with the turbo turned on.

Those couple of years were something else. I miss that maniac.
Legit lol. Motherfucker was on some next level super saiyan tip.
Y'all should check out Baki the grappler... Thank me after you watch it