Trump would knock Biden on his ass.. -185 favorite

Trump’s like 6’3" 265. They have weightclasses for a reason

GarlicSauce -

Biden worked with an **actual** president, someone very smart and presidential. I can see why he has such disdain for the current "president".

Also, Trump is fat.

Pretty sure the “actual” president is the guy who gets elected. There are no nuances or levels of “realness”. Careful not to drown in your tears.

Biden is so fucking senile that he couldn’t get out of the dressing room. If he ever did, he’d get tied up fondling kids in the stands. What a youtube compilation of this perversion. No wonder some call him Creepy Uncle Joe even on his side of the aisle.

Lol at either getting knocked down or KOed by the other

it would be a 10 second version of kimbo vs dada except likely both of their hearts give out in the same fashion

“Snowflake” has to be the frequently used word on the OG. It is impossible to open any politically themed thread without seeing multiple people accusing other people of being snowflakes. As to the the question at hand, I am guessing that neither Trump or Bidden ever had a callus on their hands or where ever involved in a fight with anyone who actually knew how to fight. Even if both Trump and Bidden were in their respective primes, any fight between the two would likely consist and a few slaps and several attempts to pull hair. 

trump finishes biden with first round flurry

Putin rigs the fight for Trump

Trump was on the wrestling team and played football. My money is on the golden goose.

Eric Bloodaxe - 

Trump is a fat old man pretending to be hard.

That goes for 80% of the UG/OG (myself included, alas)

Biden, he is a known badass. no one in washington would fuck with him unless they didnt know better, and trump doesnt know shit.

Biden roflstomps potus

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I'd rather see Trump vs Obama, it would break all PPV records known to man. Both could make $500 mil + on the bout. 

Trump would get crushed by blatheletics.

-1000 odds that people who lean democrat go Biden, and people that are Republican-leaning will pick Trump.

Only thing Donald is knocking back is a bucket back is a bucket of fried chicken.

stickman - -1000 odds that people who lean democrat go Biden, and people that are Republican-leaning will pick Trump.

Being an independent I would go with Trump if it was a 1 round fight. Anything more than that Biden takes the win.

This shit should go down in Wreslemania.

Biden has Trump on the ropes, he drops a popular peoples elbow (dems won the popular vote) on Trump, and sweeps in to get the 1-2-3, but at the last second Trump jerks to life and beats the count. 

Trump scrambles around on all 4's, and Biden starts to get get cocky, thinking it's all wrapped up. Trump then sneakily shoots a hand out in what what might look like he is heiling the führer, and eye pokes Biden. The ref doesn't see it (The Ref is special guest Ref VLADIMIR PUTIN)

The Teflon Don then proceeds to pin Biden and, just like his presidential win, defeats the popular vote!

The camera pans to the crowd, and there is Hillary, complaining that Trump was undeserving of winning, and then it pans to the ring, and zooms in on Biden, and there is a look of fury on his face, his eyes are like two flaming pits from hell, and you know, you know that there will be a rematch, and Biden will plan something devious!

Trump would flatten him with a devastating right hand KO in the first exchange 

The Lion King -

The only thing Trump is flattening, is his poor wife, if she even lets him fuck her anymore.

He's a disgusting corpulent husk of a human. I bet he sweats trans fats the fat fuck. 

Either way, they hate for Trump would make this the biggest PPV in history.

Osbot -
The Lion King -

The only thing Trump is flattening, is his poor wife, if she even lets him fuck her anymore.

He's a disgusting corpulent husk of a human. I bet he sweats trans fats the fat fuck. 

at 71 years old I bet he's turning down more pussy then you will ever get in your life. lol, snowflakes.

BrckNoHitBk -
Osbot -
The Lion King -

at 71 years old I bet he's turning down more pussy then you will ever get in your life. lol, snowflakes.

Haha he’s a trick. Any rich old man can screw a hooker.