Trust ME, Tito will kill Charles..

have we forgot Chucks uncanny ability to stay off of his back? The guy has really good takedown defence and if he can make that work for him Tito is in trouble.. you people act like tito is the best takedown guy Chuck has seen. Although I would like to see tito stand and fight, i think he could be good but, he hasnt shown shit on his feet. I mean the man was dropped to a knee during a absolutely horrible performance by shamrock...

"have we forgot Chucks uncanny ability to stay off of his back?"

He hasn't faced too many legit GnPers like Tito.

He did face Couture....how did he do against Randy anyway? I forget....refresh my memory?

Didn't Chuck fight Horn too? Did he win? I cannot remember?

Actually, Tito's real name is Jacob. But you don't see people here calling him that, because it's obnoxious. Same way we don't refer to Robbie Lawler as Robert, or Matt Hughes as Matthew, or Dan Henderson as Daniel, or Tim Sylvia as Timothy.

Point made? If you want to be taken seriously, you shouldn't be acting dumb intentionally and then pretending like you didn't do anything wrong.

Tito is gonna beat Liddel and quite handily at that.

uhh... he did about exactly the same as the guy who owns the nuts that are in your mouth. (that would be tito incase you have someone elses are in there now) Ya know, the guy that has awesome takedowns and gnp but couldnt get it done against randy... And i guess Randleman has nothing for takedowns? I might as well bring up vitor while were at it... have you watched the sport long enough to know how that one went? I realize that Tito has just as much of a chance to win as chuck the shit your talkin is just crazy.. Unless were talking about a chuck that is making his mma debut or something... Congrats on a successful troll, though.

i think chas will beat jake

Chuck beat those guys by accumulation of punches (Overeem) and exhaustion (Randleman). It wasn't like he took them out Yvel/Goodridge style.

As for me not watching Chuck for long...man I saw Chuck fight/beat Landi back in the day....I have seen Chuck fight plenty.

DantheMan: You just insulted those fighters but are too ignorant to realize it. By calling a fighter by his real name is obnoxious?! You are saying that the name their mother's gave them are so stupid and embarrassing, that it is obnoxious to even refer to their real name. I betcha the champ (Tito) would punch you in the mouth for that statment.

Randy has the silver bullet for Tito. He is a better GnP'er and smart enough to avoid Tito's strengths. I believe Tito will reclaim dominance in the UFC and then fly across the pond to take over Pride beating on the axe murderer.

"I believe PRINCE CHARLES would have a better shot than Chas Liddell....I really do."

Now youre just being a douche bag.

"DantheMan: You just insulted those fighters but are too ignorant to realize it. By calling a fighter by his real name is obnoxious?! You are saying that the name their mother's gave them are so stupid and embarrassing, that it is obnoxious to even refer to their real name. I betcha the champ (Tito) would punch you in the mouth for that statment."

Please stop being a moron. You know full well that you are intentionally saying 'Charles' to be insulting, not because that is his real name. If that were the case you would refer to Tito as 'Jacob.' Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.

And Tito would punch me in the mouth? I am pretty sure that you wouldn't call Chuck 'Charles' to his face.

Yeah, this guy is a definite troll. Using the name
'Charles' and saying he doesn't have KO power is just
dumb.

Were Overeem, Mezger, Randleman, and Babalu all tired?
Don't make me laugh.

TPSM, if you're going to bet your posting rights on the UG for a year, why not at least get something in return if Tito wins?

As I recall Chuck was able to get up from Randy 2x. Not bad when you see that Tito landed exactly zero offence. I don't know who will win but I am praying that Tito gets his head knocked off.

"TPSM, if you're going to bet your posting rights on the UG for a year, why not at least get something in return if Tito wins?"

That is a good point. Sad thing is none of these "Chuck is gonna kick his ass" guys would ever back that up in a bet.

I tend to put my money where my mouth is..."and that is very rare in this world." (To quote the Swayze from Point Brk).

"Chuck doesn't have one punch KO power" Ask Randleman for that answer...

Does Tito still train with Rampage? Does Tito dominate Rampage?

Jacob will win a workman type decision. I look for Charles to be unable to defend against The takedown and suffer repeated strikes from the side mount, as well as full mount. I am willing to wager a substantial monitary figure in order to support my claims. Anyone care to oblige me?

"He did face Couture....how did he do against Randy anyway? I forget....refresh my memory?"

Chuck reversed Randy in the 2nd round, I believe. The bell rang shortly afterwards, and Chuck couldn't capitalize on it.

Chuck's training with the Cal Poly wrestling team, too. I highly doubt Tito will get him down and keep him there.

I agree with Frankie. There is no way this is going to be the fight of the night.

Yelm the Douche, do you work in Y as a cop? Pass on my regards to Bill DeVore.

I am not a cop in Y. But if I see him I will pass it along.
XshaneX- let it go.