Trust ME, Tito will kill Charles..

"Chuck's training with the Cal Poly wrestling team, too. I highly doubt Tito will get him down and keep him there."

HAHA! This type of logic amazes me. Something tells me Vladdy Matyushenko was a little more polished in wrestling than Chas freakin Liddell! Vladdy is a world class wrestler and could not keep Tito from destroying hin in the GnP.

As for the SinCityHustler: Nobody will take your bet because deep down inside, they aren't really too confident that Charles will beat Tito.

I will gamble a significant (And I MEAN SIGNIFICANT BOYS) amount of emergency fund money on "my boy Tito Ortiz." (to quote Fernando Vargas).

Well, Randy Couture has been in the ring with both of them and he knows a little about wrestling, and he says the Chuck was the superior wrestler and he himself had trouble keeping him down and holding him there.

And you should really stop calling him Charles, it's just dumb.

TTT so that he has to eat some crow.

The funny thing is thaqt I have a friend named Charles, a big black dude with dreads and a long as sgoatee. E#very time someone refers to Charles Liddell as Charles, I keep seeing my friend Charles' face on Liddelld body. Funny chit meng.

I have to say I can't really see Tito losing but it isn't gonna be the G&P domination that some ppl are suggesting. Randy had a really tough time keeping Chuck down, and he has a lot more experience in wrestling than Tito! It'll be interesting to see what happens on the feet, has Chuck rectified his swinging style since the fight with Randy? If not, I think we'll see Tito using what I believe to be very underated quick straight combo's. He wasn't really able to utilize them against Randy but that's cos he'd just shoot in straight away, I can't see chuck doing that. This is a tough one to call technically, my prediction on this fight is basically gut instinct lol, I think that Tito has more heart and fire in him, although I hope the sh** talker looses!

TTT

I guarantee I will not eat crow.

Yeah, keep this shit up. I wonder if he will continue to refer to Chuck as 'Charles' if he wins.

jacob will not win

If Chuck could get to his feet after Randy took him down, he will be able to do it after Tito takes him down. Chuck does have power in those hands, so there is a decent chance that he will K.O. Tito. He did it to Randleman after all.

And Mezger, Overeem, Babalu, and almost Belfort.

Yo will eat crow, but it's not that big a deal. I think Chuck will be getting the takedown...via a left hook.

ttt

There is some crow now eat it boy!

i heard crow tastes like chicken ?

This crow tastes like shit. Good for Chuck. He gets the winner of Randy/Vitor.

Tito should fight Lee Jansen at 49 or 50.

Tito is a great fighter, just got beaten by a better man last night.

ttt

lol

ttt

Stuff it down son.