Trying to change Indiana

Sucks kinda. Politics always forces people to pick a side, Chris is a nice guy but he's probably not on my 'side'.

I'm in Indiana I have to look at your stance on some things before I cast my vote. But good luck and I hope , if you do get in , you make some changes. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

TTT for Lytle Phone Post

Good luck Chris! Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Good luck Lytle.

war lytle!

You have my vote lytle Phone Post

ttt

TTT

darkness66 -  Does anyone know where I can find out more about Chris' campaign? I'm a fellow Firefighter and am always willing to help out a brother.

Facebook - Chris Lytle For Indiana Phone Post

ttt

I will actually vote for the first time ever. First person in politics that of actually believe. Phone Post

TTT

TTT for Chris "Ron Paul" Lytle!

Chris, just the fact that you shouted out Peter Schiff after one of your fights tells me that your mind, as well as your heart are in the right place politically. To say you've done your homework may be putting it mildly, but that's the impression that I get. I'm in full support of your office run, and will definitely try to make a donation in the next few weeks.

It seems there are a few folks in office that have kept their integrity in tact, and I know that you will be one of those few. Thanks for a genuine effort to try and weave your way into an incredibly corrupt system, we will support you!

ttt. Good luck Chris. I have friends in Indiana. Hope this fight goes your way!

tee tea ttt

TTT