Trying to change Indiana

WAR CHRIS LYTLE!!!!

A class act in and out of the ring. I'd vote for him if I was in Indiana.

ttt for lights out in Indiana

ttt

Awesome. ttt

ttt

This should be stickied!

Chimonos Revenge - ttt

This should be stickied!

Yep Phone Post

ttt for lights out

Great to see someone stand up for what they believe in and take action. Good luck Chris.

James

ttt and best of luck man, Sticky?

TTT Phone Post

ttt

i've had the privledge and honor of fighting on the same cards as Chris Lytle since the year 2000. then fast forward 11 years later and we are signing autographs together with tapout in Sydney Australia,(crazy) Then again on the same card 7 weeks ago UFC live 5 (verses) in Milwaukee Wi. I've been around Chris, talked to him, seen how he acts on a professional level, see how he treats people, and the guy is first class all the way! Let's all come together and support him like we are and i can't think of a better and more respectible politician representing the people than Chris "Lights Out" Lytle!

I like Chris Lytle and applaud him for wanting to serve his community.  

I'd like to know  a little more about his political views / position before pulling the trigger on $$.  I guess I'll have to take some time and read his page.

Thanks for all the kind words. I've always tried to live by the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. To anyone who wants to see how I feel about politics, check out Lytleforindiana.com or facebook at chris lytle for indiana. I really want to run for state senate because I'm not a politican and they are. We don't need politicans. We need elected representatives to fight for or rights.

ttt for Chris Lytle!!

Ttt for Lytle Phone Post

Is this stickied yet?

TTT Phone Post

ttt

You are a true man and a stand up citizen chris. I grew up in indiana and michigan. Def got my support! Phone Post