TUF 6 audition tape

Hmmmm... Carmine vs. Norris. This would be a great exhibition match although Norrisis a little out of his prime . Maybe they can do a computer simulation like in Rocky Balboa.

The series of moves from 1:02-1:08 that ended with the kick-up was hillarious, Especially the part where he got head flipped into a break dancing type back spin where he sweeps his opponents legs. I felt like I was watching Berry Gordys "The Last Dragon" all over again.

Hybrid Jon ,

pay close attention to the guy that just got swept . It was so devistating that he had trouble getting up . Also notice the subtle camera zoom at the end of the sequence.

Very subtle, perfect framing to captures the true rage in his eyes.

I dont think this video would have been such a success if it wasnt put to that specific music, mixed by Carmine himself. He is also a DJ !

ttt

Carmine started Martial Arts at the age of ten and studied under 6th degree Black Belt Arthur Cohen and 2nd degree Black Belt Sheldon Gitlin. By fifteen he was a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.Carmine was soon very actively involved in instructing other students. He lent his advice in weapons training, demonstration choreography, self defense and fighting. Black Belts of Mr. Cohen's would venture out into different Martial Art styles and bring them back into the studio. Mr. Cohen would then introduce various strikes and defenses from each style into his classes. This made Arthur Cohen's Tae Kwon Do school very eclectic, making it stand out from the rest.

This is from the Master's website

ttt

You forgot to mention that Carmine has a 3rd degree black belt in Itale-Tudo.

Van Damme stunt double?

very athletic

TTT

Itale-Tudo is Carmine's own style . It combines the elements of Tae Kwon Do, cardio boxing , fitness , and is the smothered in a nice marinara sauce!

Bludhall,

Carmine is also able to perform that move on concrete.

Nice tight structure while punching. Looks like a champ on the bag (but who doesn't). Looks to be in good shape, strong. Terrible siniwali. Very tight. Nice prearranged jits, and wtf with the flying kicks. I am still waiting to see this technique in the cage. He should get with a good school like ATT.

"Itale-Tudo is Carmine's own style . It combines the elements of Tae Kwon Do, cardio boxing , fitness , and is the smothered in a nice marinara sauce!"

LOL

ttt

LocalHero: Are they any good "Itale-Tudo" instructors found in S.Florida or is that primarily based out of NY ? Cant wait to see this guy on the show? He was already picked somebody was saying.....

He is under Art Cohen? That explains everything.

Nice flying armbar....kinda.

where did they find this guy ? I read that he made the final cut for the next season of TUF. I cant find any of his fights....