TUF 6 audition tape

TTT

Stupidly entertaining until he starts insulting his grandmother. That shit ain't cool.

it's obviously an act ^

Localhero is ............

I can't reveal his Identity other than that he is a superhero who goes by the name Hollywood..

He is not Carmine. His skills are no where near that level.

Phil,

Its funny that you posted on this thread because before I said " if I was alone in an alley with Carmine and all I had was a gun , I would shoot myself". The guy Jim who trained at the old AFS once said this about you !

JOB,

I didnt know this guy was an actor too. Carmine is a triple threat ! Acting , body building , and martial arts.

TTT

That's only because I have rabies and he was afraid I would bite....Those rabies shots are a bitch.

I saw the pics from your fight in Korea I think he might have been the guy who should have had the gun.

You probably heard but John just graduated the academy and is a cop now although his reserve unit is supposed to head to iraq in June .

Hope things are going well with you and your family

Thanks Phil . All is well . I am going back to Korea in March .My family is doing real well . I am very proud of John . He and his brother are both police officers now .

ttt

I am working on a movie script that features Carmine as the protagonist and Don "the dragon" Wilson as the aian cyborg antagonist. I will also be working on a steamy love scene with Cynthia Rothrock for Carmine. I think I will call this movie " Mafia Kickboxer".

I heard Carmine's tears can cure cancer, TOO BAD that CARMINE DOESNT CRY !

His boxing looked good, kali looked bad. Looks like he is training to be a stunt double.

in all that horrible mix of crap- I see a flying armbar and decent looking hands on a bag. bro- stick with the armbars and boxing and BAG the other crap

Great, now we can expect "Ragu" pasta sauce plugs all season long!!!

ttt

joeg1028,

Thanks for ruining this thread with your tasteless cancer joke .

Southworth,

Its a good thing you live on the other side of the country where youre safe from Louie Batts. He would probably call you a Melenzana. That is italian for eggplant, or better yet a mezza melenzana thats a half eggplant . Get it!

Screw all of this talk about that guy.

I am still laughing at the Kid getting chased by that Rooster!!!

LMFAO

It was taken from a quote that someone said about "chuck norris", but felt it was warranted for the obvious similarities between carmine and chuck norris.